Halo Triple (Non-Spoiler Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halo Triple (Non-Spoiler Discussion)

Less than a week away, who else is going to get it?

Halo-Triple haters stay out

:wub:
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

I'm not buying it, but I'm going over to my brother's house and we're gonna beat the Campaign on 4-way Co-Op.
    DELETED

Comment

why not buy it? I'll solo the campaign first, then I'll play 4 way co-op over xboxlive. I like my full screen thank you very much
      Celibrate
      XXX is overrated.

Comment

I'm not buying it, because I can just go over and play his, lol.
        DELETED

Comment

Seems like a good enough time to bring it up - My friends and I were planning to buy some Halo 3 games at midnight at a local store next week and when they ran out of copies, sell them for a much higher price. No legal problems right?
          help: (qg) (javs): i think my isp is stealing internet from me.

What's the difference between chopping an onion and chopping a baby? I cry when I chop onions. Type ?go Jav -Chao <ER>
          MegamanEXE> Chao
          MegamanEXE> I came from watching Hockey to say this
          (Sefarius)> ....
          (Hate The Fake)> LOL
          MegamanEXE> You are sick
          MegamanEXE> Good day

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell View Post
            I'm not buying it, because I can just go over and play his, lol.
            And now you'll miss out on the multiplayer and single player experience, I also doubt he'll let you play it whenever you please. I hog my system from my mooching friends and relatives mind ya, so I know.
            Celibrate
            XXX is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Chao. View Post
              Seems like a good enough time to bring it up - My friends and I were planning to buy some Halo 3 games at midnight at a local store next week and when they ran out of copies, sell them for a much higher price. No legal problems right?
              Halo3 is high in stock everywhere, good luck, this is software, not hardware.

I'm picking up mine midnight to ensure nobody takes my UNSC tag i'm thinkin up.
              Celibrate
              XXX is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayano View Post
                And now you'll miss out on the multiplayer and single player experience, I also doubt he'll let you play it whenever you please. I hog my system from my mooching friends and relatives mind ya, so I know.
                That's the best part. He doesn't have internet on his 360, so he's gonna be the one missing multiplayer. After we beat Campaign he'll leave it at my place and come over for some MP.
                DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell View Post
                  I'm not buying it, but I'm going over to my brother's house and we're gonna beat the Campaign on 4-way Co-Op.
                  This is the way to game. I have access to a 360, wii, and ps3 in my house and haven't payed a dime. thanks housemates!

Comment

Originally posted by Ayano View Post
                    I like my full screen thank you very much
                    ^^

Comment

not to mention all the ppl who will be downloading it and burning it

Comment

I dunno man, like others have said it's going to be in high stock. Microsoft is going to have everyone selling this bad boy, don't be surprised if it shows up in a 7-eleven or something.

I didn't pre-order so if the game stores around here are sold out I'm hopping it over to Wal-mart.
                        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

definately gettin it, waited far too long

and these believe ads are startin to piss me off now, dead? alive? unconscious? just havin a laugh?
                          Why chief? why?
                          Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
                          oNe-t> YEAH
                          nopcode> before going out
                          funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

Oh Hell Yeah. :turned:
                            TWLD Champion 2014
                            TWDTB Champion 2013
                            TWDTB Champion 2016
                            TWDTB Champion 2017
                            TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                            -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

I've already paid for my copy at EB Games. I figure I'll get out of bed at a reasonable hour go to the store and get my Halo goodness on a few hours after the truly dedicated.
                              Originally posted by Tone
                              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Working...
                              X