Resident Evil 3 wasn't too bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 3 wasn't too bad

So the first two Resident Evil movies were horrible, let's just get that out of the way. I saw the third one last night and I have to say, it was alot better than those two.

There was obviously a bigger budget, and the makeup used for the zombies was better. 3D was sparse (good thing), and there were alot more jumpy scenes with better camera direction and a more tense mood throughout the movie.

That being said, the end fight was a cop-out. It sucked to be honest, but the rest of the movie was good. 3/5, maybe 4/5.
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

I dont know if it's in the first or second Resident Evil movie, where they jump into the windows in the house with the gas masks. They don't have any filters on the gas masks, its like having a paper bag infront of your face, except its harder to breathe.

And the way they hold and handle the weapons, its just horrible to look at.
    DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
    Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
    Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
    -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

kinda like your hair

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
        So the first two Resident Evil movies were horrible, let's just get that out of the way.
        (I have a soft spot in my heart for the first movie. Don't tell anyone.)
        Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Resident Evil: Classic Video Game Cheese
          Resident Evil 2: Another classic, video game cheese movie.
          Resident Evil 3: Good... good... good... and ahhhh... the ending. Garbage.
          DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd View Post
            (I have a soft spot in my heart for the first movie. Don't tell anyone.)
            I feel the same way about the Guyver movies even though they're bad, so you aren't alone.
            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by RATTY... View Post
              I dont know if it's in the first or second Resident Evil movie, where they jump into the windows in the house with the gas masks. They don't have any filters on the gas masks, its like having a paper bag infront of your face, except its harder to breathe.

And the way they hold and handle the weapons, its just horrible to look at.
              Congratulations firefighter, you're still as inane as you were when you last popped up.

Comment

Saw it on premier night. The fight scene lasted like 3 minutes? I don't know if it was sleep deprivation setting in, but I kinda liked it.

Comment

Working...
                X