To Catch a Predator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Catch a Predator

Anyone else seen this show? I watched it last night for the first time last night with a friend- it's pretty fucked up. These 30ish guys say all these ridiculously obscene things to 13yr old girls online (usually the majority of the words are blocked out when they show the transcript because they are so profane) and then the girl recommends a meetup. So they go over to the house the girl says with condoms and shit and they have hidden cameras set up all over and rangers all over the house. The girl goes "I'm going to go get some lemonade" and leaves the room and then the host comes in and reads the transcripts of their conversations. Pretty crazy, there's been a prominent physician caught and basically as soon as they enter the house they're fucked. It's pretty good, although controversial. Check it.
    Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
    i just wish it was longer
    Originally posted by Cops
    it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Yeah, that show is pretty damn funny. Like the guy who was naked already before Chris Hansen got to him. Or the Rabbi who was there.
    DELETED

Comment

Or the guy they caught 2 times in 2 days. First at a house then at McDonalds. When will these pervs learn, they should all be castrated with a rusty knife
      Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
      2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
      2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

Originally posted by Tone
        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Cylor View Post
          basically as soon as they enter the house they're fucked.
          Well, no. They haven't committed a crime when they enter the house except for soliciting sex from a minor (and some haven't even done that) which won't get them more than a few months or, at most, a year or two in prison.

EDIT: I saw that physician one, I guarantee you he didn't do any time.

Comment

I love that show, my friends and I have watched a few episodes of it. They caught a teacher in my county (Fairfax County) along with some other perverts. The naked guy is from my area as well, Chris Hansen caught him a second time trying to meet up with some minor (girl or boy I can't remember) at the Mc Donalds literally across the street from my college in Arlington (no shit Face).

Pretty fucked up, but I love Chris Hansen, he's dreamy :wub:
            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

I get a kick out of the show...

..but absoloutely hate it for stirring up this bullshit craze that has everyone convinced there are 40 million predators on every street block in America, all stalking their kids... as if men didn't have their reputations shit on enough these days.

As a guy, just try taking your little niece to the playground some time, see what kind of dirty looks women give you...

Oh and I wish they made it LESS of NBC baiting people for production values... and MORE of a documentary style production following police as THEY run the sting operation... you still bring to light the issues, you give your show more credibility and have a better chance of actually putting these guys behind bars.
              truth about vets vs noobs [clickable]
              "...can we pretend I lag and you eat my burst?"
              Guy: What does that SS mean on your car?
              Me: Oh, it's the Subspace model. You know, bigger engine, level 3 bombs...

Comment

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hKUkwh8Tm...elated&search=

Comment

Come on babe it's your lucky day, shut your mouth we're gonna do it my way. Come on baby don't be afraid, it if wasn't for date rape I'd never get laid
                  it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Anyone else see the new South Park?
                    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
                      Come on babe it's your lucky day, shut your mouth we're gonna do it my way. Come on baby don't be afraid, it if wasn't for date rape I'd never get laid
                      he said now baby dont be sad, in my opinion you werent half-bad

Comment

Originally posted by Fit of Rage View Post
                        Anyone else see the new South Park?
                        OH MY GOD! It's Chris Hansen! *bang!*
                        DELETED

Comment

rofl i couldnt stop laughing at that

Comment

The Sp episode was good haha, "Why dont you have a seat"
                            (Paradise)>dj sage
                            (HELLZNO!)>is he good, ive never heard his music
                            1: Dynasty> LOL
                            1:vue> LOL
                            1:Cap> LOOL

Comment

I like the show, it's very entertaining to see these perverts get embarrassed and thrown in jail.

Anyone hear about the assistant county prosecutor they caught? They went to his house on a Sunday afternoon to arrest him and he shot himself as the police entered. A lot of people were saying that it was Dateline's fault and the local police department's fault for letting Dateline have so much authority over what they did in their investigation/stakeout. All the men the local police department arrested in that stakeout were let go with no charges because of the way the stakeout was orchestrated.

http://www.usatoday.com/money/media/...ne-sting_N.htm
                              (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

Working...
                              X