Copyright Infringement question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copyright Infringement question

I'm at work now and can't look this up until I get home, so I was wondering if anyone might know whether or not this would slide-

Let's say I created an animation that used a musician's music, gave him/her credit in the opening credits and put this animation in a section labeled "fan art". If I had another section for freelance work, and promoted a work-for-hire theme, could the musician or anyone related sue me for using their song?

Basically if I make money off of my website, could i get in trouble for using a song even if it's connected to an animation in the fanart section of my site? Even if I give them credit?
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

question answered on another forum, and yes I could get pwned!
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Yeah, if you charge for stuff on the site and you can possibly make money from the video, you could very well get owned in the face.
      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Working...
      X