Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm selling an Xbox 360 and games on eBay.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dameon Angell

I'll buy ya'll Forza 2 cars.
    DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
      Oh, and btw Daemon and LB, what are your guys' Gamertags?

Mine's Bremertonloser.

We should play Halo or Skate or something.
      I gotta get a wireless adapter for my 360, broseph

what do you think my gamer tag is
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Only ships to U.S. ={
        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
        Failure teaches success.
        . â–²
        ▲ ▲

Comment

I'll ship out of the US for you guys only.
          DELETED

Comment

Same price?

I might consider it near sniping time (unless you can just give it to me for that price)
            ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
            Failure teaches success.
            . â–²
            ▲ ▲

Comment

Hour left in the bidding

I'm still willing to lift Oblivion and COD3 off you, just lemme know.
              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Ha, I already have a 360! But good luck selling, try craigslist.com to.
                TWLD Champion 2014
                TWDTB Champion 2013
                TWDTB Champion 2016
                TWDTB Champion 2017
                TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
                  I'm still willing to lift Oblivion and COD3 off you, just lemme know.
                  Hey duder, I'll sell you my copy of Oblivion if you want. It's in pretty much mint condition. I just never got into it, and play far more Fifa, Guitar Hero and Halo. PM me.
                  Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Conc if you like Fifa you should try This is Football, or some other game which is supposed to be really good as well, I wanna say Pro Evolution but I am not exactly sure if that is the good one or not.
                    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

I felt Pro Evo controlled better, but Fifa has the licensing.
                      DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
                        I love my elite :wub:
                        Me too Gotta love HDMI.
                        Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Yeah, but even Fifa still uses f'd up names at times.
                          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Working...
                          X