Anarchist Cookbook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Singularity View Post
    As a postgrad chemist I can tell you most good recipes contain references to respected articles citing a specific reaction. If you know anything about organic chemistry you know most chemicals used for synthesis are dangerous in a non-laboratory setting without ventilation and fume cupboards; the stuff teachers give high school students is all relatively safe compared.

As for the possibility of stuff blowing up; if you have some basic knowledge you should see it coming beforehand, if not, stay the fuck away from such chemistry. There is a reason a lot of procedures use -70 or -20 C reaction conditions. Some fuckers might (deliberately) upload faulty or dangerous procedures, but chances of the government editing it is just nonexisting.

As far as getting arrested for possessing such material... there is a big difference between someone who is curious about the morbid and a terrorist. In the same line, possession of the know-how to make bombs isn't more dangerous than possession of a firearm to bystanders imho.
    As a first year dropout chemist, even I know this!
    "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

Originally posted by RednaZ View Post
      As a first year dropout chemist, even I know this!
      Glad to see the year wasn't a complete waste of time then san-kun :fear:
      "... I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep." -R. Frost

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
        I think I still have it on my hard drive. Hopefully I don't get busted! Oh wait I'm white.
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Working...
        X