Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stunt interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1iNH7W9SC8

Since this is from a Norwegian show, this has exploded in the media. Our media is fucking retarded, and most of the Norwegians who is writing retarded comments is even dumber.

I consider most on this forum to be a sane bunch of humans, is this even something that anyone cares about?

One thing I see from the reactions is that they label it at racism because of Obama. She only played on the term "African-American", and played it like she thought that meant that he was African.
    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

I have to agree, African-American is most retarded to tag someone. You don't call Caucasians European-Americans, do you?
    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Not to mention the fact that you make atleast two assumptions based on his skin color:

a) This person has to have African origin, because there are nobody who has dark skin in India etc.
      b) This person is indeed American, he can't be a Russian on a visit.

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

it looks kinda fake
        Cig Smoke> He spelled since "sinse" LOOOl

YTRE> i wish newbs likes you who think they are vet like hazuki wouldn,t talk like necro

Comment

It's not fake, they've been pulling interviews like that for 2 seasons.

Comment

Working...
          X