Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead Fantasy

Episode 01: http://www.gamesradar.com/us/pc/game...32219817514003

I have no clue how this guy does it, but he has Final Fantasy characters Yuna and Rikku (X-2 Versions) fighting against Katsumi and Ayane from Dead or Alive in this beautifully animated and directed short. I thought it was pretty cool.
    DELETED

I liked it, kudos to the animator.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
    Failure teaches success.

Comment

He just made some models of the characters and animated them, D. His stuff is very nice though, shows alot of work went into the choreography.
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

That was pretty boss. But why were they all chicks? Or could it be that this guy enjoys looking at anime chicks all day long... Just a thought.
        Last edited by Kahlan; 10-13-2007, 10:40 AM.
        sigpic

1:Shaun> if my girlfriend had a dick
        1:Shaun> mmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
          He just made some models of the characters and animated them, D.
          just
          USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Working...
          X