No announcement yet.

I need desperate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Um it's due on Friday. Today is Thursday.... you have a whole day to do the thing. I wrote an 8 page paper on the reaching ability of infants (stupid psychology class) due on Wednesday at 4:00 p.m. that I started Wednesday morning at 3:00 a.m.

My brother took an internet paper once and blatantly ripped most of it off as his own, unfortunately another kid in the class did the exact same thing with the exact same paper (They both had picked Slaughterhouse 5 to write about and found the same essay online that they copied from) so they were caught.

Comment

Well I didn't want to work on it non stop with no sources for the whole day- also I have to work tonight, and I have to leave for Phoenix at 4 AM so I have to email it to him before then.

But the crisis is averted because my sister-in-law's friend sent me a paper on Corporal Punishment $$$
      I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby
        I hate you, you ate my shots today in TWDD.
        So Webbb, you had time to play Trench but not work on your paper? (But I'm not much better... so... )
        5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
        5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
        5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by Shear
          So Webbb, you had time to play Trench but not work on your paper? (But I'm not much better... so... )
          I can always make time for a squadduel

Comment

God, Persuasives are ez. Make something easy. Like, War Or Terrorism why we shouldn't go. Or like an easy one is why people shouldn't be sentenced to death because it takes more like a year until they die (even thought they should). I probably have one lying around and if you don't have it by friday just don't show up. If I find one I will; let you know. How many Paragraphs or Pages does it have to be. War on Terrorism is probably the easiest to do thought. Ok How we are Risking Peoples Lives - It is pointless to fight for resources - a bunch if other crap - then Risking Peoples Lives again. ez
            Erathia> If you're going to lie please, look into it, staff isn't stupid

Comment

Sleeps speakes the truth
              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Two weeks ago i worte an essay on why I think SS is the best thing to do in your free time. I got an A.
                ()_()
                (0.o)
                (")(")

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
                  ... They both had picked Slaughterhouse 5 to write about and found the same essay online that they copied from...
                  I too have become unstuck in time.

-Epi
                  Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                  www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                  www.animeslice.com

Comment

about this time last year i had the biggest research paper ever and i waited to do most of it till the last day. it was worth 400 points which is like a fourth of the whole grade so i couldnt slack off. i worked on it from 3 pm to 4 am. you cant write a good research paper in a couple hours, you need quotes and you need to cite sources and shit, and in my case turn in the whole process. thinking about it makes me sick.
                    Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                    apt>yes u can wtf
                    apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                    apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                    apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                    Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                    apt>na
                    apt>ill show you pictures
                    apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

www.duenow.com, one downfall you need to pay.
                      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Also, you could search for any single sentence on those papers on yayoo and it will come up with hundreds of essay websites. Teachers need to be ignorant for that to work.

Comment

Working...
                        X