Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attention SS nerds/virgins. Ward's guide on how to treat a woman right.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention SS nerds/virgins. Ward's guide on how to treat a woman right.

The rules on how to treat women perfectly.. are the following. If you have ideas for more please feel free to contribute.

1. Never hold her hand. This can be interpreted as a sign of weakness. If she grabs your hand, squeeze hers really hard until she cries (this will impress her by showing her what a strong man you are).

2. Once a month, sneak up on her from behind and knock her over. Girls are like dogs; they love to be roughed up.

3. Call her in the middle of the night to ask if she's sleeping. If she is, say "you better be." Repeat this 4 or 5 times until morning. This will show her you care.

4. If you're talking to another girl, make sure she's looking. When she is, stare into her eyes, mouth the words "F**K you" and grab the other girl's ass. Girls love competition.

5. Warm her up when she's cold...and not by giving her your jacket, because then you might get cold. Rather, look her in the eye and say "if you don't stop complaining about the cold right now, you're going to be complaining about a black eye." The best way to get warm is with fear.

6. Take her out to dinner. Right when she's about to order, interrupt and say "no, she's not hungry." Make her watch you eat. Girls love a guy that speaks for her.

7. If she's mad at you for not calling her when you say you will, promise her that you will call her at a certain time of the day. This will make sure that she waits by the phone. Tell her when you call that you're going to tell her a special surprise. Now she'll be really excited, then don't call.

8. When she asks how she looks, shrug and say "could be better." This will keep her on her toes, and girls love that.

9. Tell her you're taking her out to dinner. Drive for mile so she thinks it's going to be really special. Then take her to a burning tire yard. When she starts to get upset, tell her you were just kidding and now you're really going to take her to dinner. Then drive her home. When she starts crying and asks why you would do something like that, lean over and whisper very quietly into her ear "...because I can."

10. After you have made love, say "listen toots, put your snickers back on and go make me a cup of tea". If she laughs, is not out of the bed within 3 seconds, is not back within 3.5 minutes, or the tea is crap/does not come with decent biscuits (or any combination of the above) tell her that it's over until she learns to make better cups of tea; a Woman loves to better herself - give her the chance to do so.

11. Recognize the small things, as they usually mean the most. Then when she's sleeping, steal all her small things and break them, because jewelry is for pussies.

12. Every time you're in her house, steal one of her shoes, earrings or anything else that comes in pairs. Only take one of the pair. This way, she'll go crazy. Crazy in love with your mysterious ways.

13. Introduce her to your friends as "some chick." Women love those special nicknames.

14. Let her fall asleep in your arms. When she's fast asleep, wait 10 minutes, then jump up and scream in her ear. Repeat until she goes home and you can use your arms for more important things (like basketball).

15. Titty twisters and plenty of them.

16. When she gives you a present on your birthday, Christmas or just whenever, take it and tell her you love it. Then, next time you know she's coming over on a trash day, leave the trash can open and have the present visibly sticking out of the can.

17. Remember her birthday, but don't get her anything. Teach her that material objects arent important. The only thing that's important is that she keeps you happy, and your happiness is the greatest present she can ever get.

18. If you're listening to music, and she asks to hear it, smack her upside her head and repeat "DONT YOU EVER QUESTION ME B*TCH". This way she'll think you're dangerously mysterious.

19. Take her to a party. When you get there, she'll have to go to the bathroom (they always do). Leave immediately. Come back right when the party is dying and yell at her the whole way home for ditching you all night.

20. Make her laugh. A good way to do this is if she has a small pet. Kick the pet, and then fart on it. I always find stuff like that funny...why shouldn't girls?

21. Give her one of your t-shirts, and make sure it has your smell on it (but not a sexy cologne smell...a bad smell. You know what I'm talking about).

22. Look her in the eyes and smile. Then punch her in the face. Girls love a spontaneous guy.

23. When it's raining, keep asking her if she's crying. She'll say "no, it's just the rain." Ten minutes later, turn to her and just scream at her to stop crying. Girls like a tough man.

Your chances at succeeding in your relationships with women will triple by following these rules!
    Last edited by Ward; 10-23-2007, 10:04 PM.
    1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
    1:Cower> Sword
    1:Kthx> ok
    1:Cower> Axe
    1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
    1:Cower> ?
    1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

What was that old saying about those who can't do teaching?
    help: (qg) (javs): i think my isp is stealing internet from me.

What's the difference between chopping an onion and chopping a baby? I cry when I chop onions. Type ?go Jav -Chao <ER>
    MegamanEXE> Chao
    MegamanEXE> I came from watching Hockey to say this
    (Sefarius)> ....
    (Hate The Fake)> LOL
    MegamanEXE> You are sick
    MegamanEXE> Good day

Comment

why ward, why?
      Originally posted by Tyson
      There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
      Originally posted by HeavenSent
      Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
      Originally posted by Izor
      Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Recycled "Humor"
        Originally posted by Tone
        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
        Originally posted by the_paul
        Gargle battery acid fuckface
        Originally posted by Material Girl
        I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

hahaah some made me laugh
          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
          DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
          DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
          DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
          1:waven> is if im going to prison
          1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

the difference between me and you is i've had sex
            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
              the difference between me and you is i've had sex
              Good joke, Jerome. Seeing as how I'm an acclaimed expert in women and you're a computer geek this guide would be more than beneficial for you to study. However in your case there's one extra step - you need to detach your ass from your computer chair in order to perform the aforementioned ways.
              Last edited by Ward; 10-23-2007, 10:00 PM.
              1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
                Good joke, Jerome. Seeing as how I'm an acclaimed expert in women and you're a computer geek this guide would be more than beneficial for you to study. However in your case there's one extra step - you need to detach your ass from your computer chair in order to perform the aforementioned ways.
                acclaimed? Maybe your cat has backed your "expertise," but I doubt any human female would ever submit to the torture of being in your presence longer than it takes to say "I'd like that to go." gg never entering this thread again.
                sigpic

1:Shaun> if my girlfriend had a dick
                1:Shaun> mmmm

Comment

Sorry Ward, Jerome wins in real life.
                  -winipcfg

HAY GUYS

Comment

Originally posted by winipcfg View Post
                    Sorry Ward, Jerome wins in real life.
                    LOL wins why? Cuz he screwed some asian chick? Sorry bro I'm not impressed.

Originally posted by Kahlan View Post
                    acclaimed? Maybe your cat has backed your "expertise," but I doubt any human female would ever submit to the torture of being in your presence longer than it takes to say "I'd like that to go." gg never entering this thread again.
                    super virgin
                    Last edited by Ward; 10-23-2007, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Comment

I've probably passed this by in a myspace bulletin or something. Funny stuff.

11. Recognize the small things, as they usually mean the most. Then when she's sleeping, steal all her small things and break them, because jewelry is for pussies.
                        HAHA!

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
                          LOL wins why? Cuz he screwed some asian chick? Sorry bro I'm not impressed.
                          some asian chick? jerome's probably had his dick inside (in one way or another) at least a quarter of the chinese population by now. show some respect.

EDIT: it's not that i don't think they're funny, ward, it's just that jerome is a million times superior to you.
                          Last edited by Jeenyuss; 10-24-2007, 02:15 AM.
                          Originally posted by turmio
                          jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                          Originally posted by grand
                          I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
                            some asian chick? jerome's probably had his dick inside (in one way or another) at least a quarter of the chinese population by now. show some respect.
                            1.) That's disgusting. Why are you trying to make him look bad?
                            2.) I doubt it, he's a nerdy looking kid. Face the facts. Maybe Asian girls aren't as picky about looks. (I'm not a big fan of ez pussy) Maybe that's why one fell for him. Even with that, I'm pretty surprised. He made her play SS too? OMGOSH.
                            3.) You're a fag. Go join Vykromond and Xog in a little circle jerk.

kthxbai

EDIT: Why did this goofy nerd PH move this beautiful thread to sub-sub-forums?? He'd be the first one to be benefited by it, and so would many other TW nerds who never saw vagina in their life. This is for educational purposes, not recycled humor, kids.
                            Last edited by Ward; 10-24-2007, 01:46 AM.

Comment

1) jerome can't look bad. that's unpossible.
                              2) he's a good lookin' cat. this is a completely heterosexual and objective point of view, but i'd fuck him. despite being sexually attractive to both a male and female audience, he's got good style, good music, good humour, and good wits about him. not to mention those lennon glasses are fuckin' caaaaash.
                              3) how did you know about my sexual preference, i must have a tell. perhaps it's because i end every post with i'm sexuall arouse by male nhancemtns!!! in white text. also, re:circlejerk, clockwise boys. OR DO I MEAN COCKWISE? i donno, you figure it out~!

kthxbaii'm sexuall arouse by male nhancemtns!!!
                              Originally posted by turmio
                              jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                              Originally posted by grand
                              I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Working...
                              X