• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Mario Galaxy

Found a montage of the gameplay

I'm not hyped about the game, but it looks like it will be fun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufP9ygglkvY

Comes out in the US Nov. 12th, 16th for Europe.
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

I suddenly realize why my friend got a giant bowser tattoo

(urge to keep Wii going up by 15%)
    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
      Comes out in the US Nov. 12th
      That's my birthday :wub:

Assassin's Creed comes out the next day, so that'll be a nice gift for myself.
      Originally posted by Tone
      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

pssh Scorpios
        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
          pssh Scorpios
          Funny story. I always knew I was a Scorpio, but I never really understood the astrology behind it. Well last Saturday I read about pretty much all the signs on Wikipedia (I was doing HW at the same time). As I read all the characteristics pertaining to my sign, I realized I matched all the typical traits. I am a Scorpio...It's really strange.

I still don't believe in that stuff however. Sure it applies to me, but I'm willing to guess that it doesn't fit for just as many others.
          Originally posted by Tone
          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

lol nice, where's your grudge list Squeezer? I make fun of my girlfriend about her non existent grudge lists mainly because the sign is hard at forgiving. I gotta say some of the horoscope stuff is bs but it's fun to indulge once in awhile.

I'm a Gemini which is the sign of the two brothers, I have two distinct personalities, I'd like to argue that I'm not two faced I'm just a douche when I'm angry.

Comment

Zack and Wiki's quest for Barbaros' Treasure and Rock Star Table Tennis, both games priced at 49.99 and 39.99 respectively, are definitely economical purchases, and are both pretty solid for the Wii.
              ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
              Failure teaches success.

Comment

tennis comes with the wii, why would someone spend money on something that is pretty much the same thing except all they've added is a table.

Comment

Working...
                X