Druids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Druids

possibly the worst two hours of my life, i gotta stop shopping for dvds in the discount bin. Julius Cesar has a fuckin' Russian accent and the Gaul leader was in Mortal Kombat, wow.
    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

I saw this Darkman Trilogy at a dvd store today. And it looked ancient so I didn't pick it up, but on the back it said: From the director (or producer, something like that) of Spiderman 1, 2, 3 & 4, The Grudge 1, 2 and 3 and The Hobbit (2009) (and some others). But I found it remarkable it referred to movies not yet out, Spiderman 4, The Grudge 3 and The Hobbit.

Also, apparently a movie about Tekken is being made.
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

The guy who directed spiderman also did evil dead, spiderman and evil dead are both cheesey but evil was actually good. i'd be weary of picking that up.
      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

I just found it funny they would put on movies that have not been released yet (or made even).
        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Working...
        X