X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was being sarcastic Heroin.

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar View Post
      But I thought the towers were brought down with explosives?
      The founder of the group called Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth shows proof that 9/11 was clearly a demolition inside job

http://tinyurl.com/32a684

Comment

So Alex Jones was WRONGGGG!!!!
        Originally posted by Ward
        OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar View Post
          I was being sarcastic Heroin.
          i know kolar

and too that stupid fox news quoter, there actually was a threat from a person to light the fires, commonly known as an arsonist, and by making the threat he is trying to inflict fear. by scaring people through acts of violence you are thereby a terrorist. stupid lib trash.
          (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
          (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
          (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
          (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
          (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

I've never watched your videos, Tone.
            Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Originally posted by Heroin Bob View Post
              i know kolar

and too that stupid fox news quoter, there actually was a threat from a person to light the fires, commonly known as an arsonist, and by making the threat he is trying to inflict fear. by scaring people through acts of violence you are thereby a terrorist. stupid lib trash.
              ya well until a few years ago this, this, what are they called? arsonists? ya he would be charged with what is commonly known to be "arson". but now hes a terrorist, so instead of getting years in jail he gets no lawyer no habeus corpus no trial no jury no rights. so what about a robbery. robbers inflict fear on people and scare them with acts of violence, shall we lump them in with the terrorists too? should we just send them all to gitmo?

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
                The founder of the group called Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth shows proof that 9/11 was clearly a demolition inside job

http://tinyurl.com/32a684
                yes...clearly.

And the shitty thing is, Alex Jones is a terrible filmmaker who gets way too much credit from the tinfoil hat brigade. At least Michael Moore's biased tripe stands as good cinema (as tripey Mc'Tripe as his movies are.). Loose Change blew and failed to convince anyone I know that 9/11 was an inside job.

Then again, they aren't complete retards either.
                Originally posted by Tone
                Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
                  yes...clearly.

And the shitty thing is, Alex Jones is a terrible filmmaker who gets way too much credit from the tinfoil hat brigade. At least Michael Moore's biased tripe stands as good cinema (as tripey Mc'Tripe as his movies are.). Loose Change blew and failed to convince anyone I know that 9/11 was an inside job.

Then again, they aren't complete retards either.
                  ya cuz governments never lie and if you dont believe them you're retarded duuuuuurrrrr

Comment

So let me get this straight... Alex Jones says that Osama Bin Laden is going to run planes into the WTC 2k1 at some point, and then claims it to be an inside job?

Sounds like he needs to get out of his house and do something productive besides make crappy films.

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
                      ya cuz governments never lie and if you dont believe them you're retarded duuuuuurrrrr
                      Basically.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
                        So let me get this straight... Alex Jones says that Osama Bin Laden is going to run planes into the WTC 2k1 at some point, and then claims it to be an inside job?

Sounds like he needs to get out of his house and do something productive besides make crappy films.
                        meh i meant to say that he said osama would be blamed for it as a context to go war, but we've got our perspective of reality and we're too proud to alter it so lets stop voicing our opinions. but seriously paul we both know from things like the pentegon papers that governments aren't always right or honest.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post

no, he said that there would be a staged event, and it would be blamed on someone, like osama, the video is all over the net, it was from july 2001

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
                            meh i meant to say that he said osama would be blamed for it as a context to go war, but we've got our perspective of reality and we're too proud to alter it so lets stop voicing our opinions. but seriously paul we both know from things like the pentegon papers that governments aren't always right or honest.
                            I never said my government was a fully honest body of rulers. I know they tend to hide some things from the American people, but if you honestly believe that members of our Executive branch attacked and essentially killed 2,000 of their fellow Americans....

Aw screw it, never mind.
                            Originally posted by Tone
                            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Working...
                            X