X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crap is the word...

what kind of shit are you

Me, I'm a floater (accurate too):

Floaters, the free birds of the shit family. Floaters drift through life without a care in the world, taking everything with a grain of salt, and smiling the whole way though. But friend of floaters are far and few in between. Because of there lofty views and social behavior, floaters tend to seem like they just don't give a damn about anything, the reason being, because they usually don't.
    Originally posted by Disliked
    However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
    when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Congratulations, you are:
    Diarrhea
    (aka the squirts or Anal Vomit)

Diarrhea's are by far the most humorous of all the shits, going for the big laugh at all costs. From fart jokes to slapstick humor Diarrhea's are know for pulling out the stops when it comes to shits and giggles... Though Diarrhea's do have their down sides.. And like the sad clowns they are, Diarrhea's are actually dying inside and prone to suicide and even murder...
    "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

Originally posted by Jonas
      Diarrhea

Diarrhea's are by far the most humorous of all the shits, going for the big laugh at all costs. From fart jokes to slapstick humor Diarrhea's are know for pulling out the stops when it comes to shits and giggles... Though Diarrhea's do have their down sides.. And like the sad clowns they are, Diarrhea's are actually dying inside and prone to suicide and even murder...
      TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

Floaters, the free birds of the shit family. Floaters drift through life without a care in the world, taking everything with a grain of salt, and smiling the whole way though. But friend of floaters are far and few in between. Because of there lofty views and social behavior, floaters tend to seem like they just don't give a damn about anything, the reason being, because they usually don't.

i don't give a shit. =)

Comment

shit happens....

Three Die Retrieving Phone from Latrine
          Fri Mar 14, 7:46 AM ET Add Oddly Enough - Reuters to My Yahoo!

NAIROBI (Reuters) - Three Kenyans died trying to retrieve a mobile phone that slipped down an open-pit latrine while its owner answered a call of nature, a newspaper reported on Friday.

Anxious to recover her phone, the owner in the coastal town of Mombasa offered 1,000 shillings ($13.09) to anyone who would recover it, the Daily Nation said.
          Well over half the Kenyan population of 30 million people lives on less than $1 a day.

The first to try -- a 30-year-old radio technician -- failed to resurface after disappearing down a ladder into the latrine.

His friend went after him but slipped and fell. The third casualty, trying to rescue the others, was hauled out of the pit by neighbors after he inhaled the fumes and lost consciousness.

The man was rushed to hospital but died on the way.

"The fumes inside must be extremely poisonous considering the short time it was taking to disable the retrievers," acting Mombasa police chief Peter Njenga was reported as saying.

The Daily Nation said police prevented a fourth man from climbing into the latrine and the search for the phone was eventually abandoned.
          ------------------

How fucked up was that ?
          Originally posted by Disliked
          However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
          when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

I would of done it for 14 dollars, but 13.04.. PFFT!

Comment

I am a shit brick.
              2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Originally posted by Jonas
                Diarrhea

:/
                ()_()
                (0.o)
                (")(")

Comment

Working...
                X