I have to retire from patiotism and 9/11 truth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
    I don't think that really applies to Money, since he is an adult that makes his own decisions. He makes the decision to not believe the garbage you spew on this forum. I never knew a swf could be so pretentious.

Please retire.
    How Obtain Single White Female?

Comment

this is how much you have to dumb it down for people to understand:

http://www.jonathangullible.com/mmed...lish_music.swf

Comment

Originally Posted by HeavenSent
        You won't have to wait another 4 years.
        There wont be another election for president.
        Obama is the Omega President.
        http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly View Post
          heres one last video to wake you up about 911, its a short one:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...51648213&hl=en

Comment

t0ne i bet you didn't even see the subliminal messaging in the background of that picture. you've been drinking too much fluoride.
            Originally posted by turmio
            jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
            Originally posted by grand
            I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
              heres one last video to wake you up about 911, its a short one:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...51648213&hl=en
              This video is actually very good Tone. I do believe that 911 was done by someone other than Al Q, but this video has some solid information I haven't seen nor read before. Good job, now get a social life! :wub:
              1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

Why don't all you people who call yourselves "9/11 Truthers" actually go out and do an experiment or something instead of whining and bitching on the internet.

Here we got, the ultimate experiment to end all experiments.

Re-create 9/11.

Remake the Twin Towers in the middle of the desert
                Remote fly two planes into them
                Let's see what happens. Make sure they hit at the exact same locations, both fully loaded with fuel.

All you nutjobs out there, gotta be enough of you guys to pool together your money to do this.
                DELETED

Comment

Ok Tone. I had nothing to do this morning, couldn't sleep, and was hung over as fuck (I dressed up in drag last night...It was a rough night.), I decided to smoke a bowl and look at everything you posted in this thread. I gave all of it an honest chance and found, as I thought, most of it to be a waste of time (yes, even exopolitics was bullshit).

However, the link in the first post, which contains the text of H.R. 1955 is well worth the read. You want to see how worried our government is, read the Congressional findings. It's basically a map on how to thwart a revolution before it starts.

And I'll be damned if there isn't a ton of flexibility in the on the ways in which they're able to "Prevent Home Grown Terrorism."

Give it a read, I didn't regret it.
                  Originally posted by Tone
                  Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
                    Ok Tone. I had nothing to do this morning, couldn't sleep, and was hung over as fuck (I dressed up in drag last night...It was a rough night.), I decided to smoke a bowl and look at everything you posted in this thread. I gave all of it an honest chance and found, as I thought, most of it to be a waste of time (yes, even exopolitics was bullshit).

However, the link in the first post, which contains the text of H.R. 1955 is well worth the read. You want to see how worried our government is, read the Congressional findings. It's basically a map on how to thwart a revolution before it starts.

And I'll be damned if there isn't a ton of flexibility in the on the ways in which they're able to "Prevent Home Grown Terrorism."

Give it a read, I didn't regret it.

people ask why exopolitics is important. i have to try and refrain from thinking this is a dumb question, for contact with ETs would have far more affect on all your lives than any policy change.

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
                      people ask why exopolitics is important. i have to try and refrain from thinking this is a dumb question, for contact with ETs would have far more affect on all your lives than any policy change.
                      No. It. Wouldn't.
                      Originally posted by Tone
                      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
                        No. It. Wouldn't.

Comment

I have to retire from patiotism and 9/11 truth
                          My God, they got to him
                          USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Working...
                          X