Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
    The original Diablo! good stuff
    Go Diablo!
    ()_()
    (0.o)
    (")(")

Comment

Originally posted by Beef Lo Mein
      Never heard of nethack, is that for PC? Is it the same concept as diablo where you just tap the mouse to attack over and over and over again?
      www.nethack.org

no mouse support.

Comment

STAR OCEAN : THE SECOND STORY
        STAR OCEAN : TILL THE END OF TIME
        FINAL FANTASY 6
        FINAL FANTASY 7
        FINAL FANTASY 8
        CHRONO TRIGGER
        CHRONO CROSS
        THE LEGEND OF ZELDA - A LINK TO THE PAST (this is kinda an RPG)
        XENOGEARS
        XENOSAGA
        DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Heatha
          Go Diablo!
          its GO d2 !!!

Comment

Star ocean was hard. I would encounter enemies that I couldn't even come close to defeating and they weren't even bosses. What was up with that game?
            Choose the Best or Die Like the Rest!

Comment

Diablo2 has nothing to do in an RPG thread kthx
              Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

People tend to fall into the trap of thinking that all medieval/fantasy themed games are RPGs, just like how they think that all orchestral music is classical.

Comment

anyone ever hear of Skyes of Arcadia for dreamcast? i had LOTS of fun playing it better then ff imo, ppl just dont know the game actually exits.
                  The steps of life are easily forgotten by those who climb the ladder.

Comment

PlaneScape: Torment

llater,
                    Tony

Comment

Originally posted by Nemeziz
                      its GO d2 !!!
                      Nah the orginal Diablo story is much better than the diablo 2 story.
                      ()_()
                      (0.o)
                      (")(")

Comment

Originally posted by Downdraft
                        anyone ever hear of Skyes of Arcadia for dreamcast? i had LOTS of fun playing it better then ff imo, ppl just dont know the game actually exits.
                        Someone just mentioned that game to me last night at work. I had barely heard of it though, probably because it was made for dreamcast. He had just beat it and said it was really fun though.

Comment

Beef Lo - Star ocean was hard. I would encounter enemies that I couldn't even come close to defeating and they weren't even bosses. What was up with that game?
                          There's a reason Beef Lo. A game like Star Ocean requires CONSTANt, i mean CONSTANT back-tracking; if you have been playing rpg's for long, you know that if enemies are too hard, it can mean one of two things: 1) You need more training or 2) You're in the wrong place at the wrong time. With most players, it is usually the latter, so you should backtrack to easier enemies and look for new challenges from there. To add, Starocean is ezey peezy cept when its in Jap. I've beaten tales of phantasia in jap, but not starocean. Its all about the backtracking if you play a foreign game. I think its more fun sometimes to play a game where you can't understand the language, because it ends up being to straight forward if its comprehendible. Of course, my playing styles are unorthodox :x
                          ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                          Failure teaches success.

Comment

Originally posted by Downdraft
                            I've got the game :x YAY ME! And I liked it too
                            TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

Has anyone ever played the first final fantasy for nintendo? That was one of the toughest RPGs I have played. My friend and I beat that a long long time ago and had to level up alot before we could even challenge the last boss.

Comment

Working...
                              X