Jenkem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jenkem

wtf........... why dont people just snort cocaine?

http://slog.thestranger.com/2007/08/high_as_shit
    (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
    (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
    (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
    (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
    (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Cocaine sucks. Too expensive and the high isn't worth the feeling coming down. Same with crack. Only crack will destroy your life much quicker.
    I think i'd rather do the doodoo huffin' than the coke. :sick:

Drugs are bad mkay. olice:

Comment

It's cool to see that there's someone out there other than myself that reads the Slog.
      Originally posted by Tone
      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
        It's cool to see that there's someone out there other than myself that reads the Slog.
        i read drudge, who happened to link to slog
        (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
        (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
        (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

guys , just fyi: i, jerome k. scuggs, would never, ever, inhale fermented feces.

the last thing we need is drunk frat boys nation wide raising a shit-sniffing generation of neo-hippies, who are so ingrained in the tentacles of industrial society that they get their hedonistic kicks from fucking sewage

come on not now, not while i exist, i don't need this. alot of people don't need this. old people don't need this, neither do kids who are dying and depend on our future youth to, well, do anything but sniff shit.

fuck.

gotta say though... stranded alone on a desert island, yeah, i'd gotta stay high somehow
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post

gotta say though... stranded alone on a desert island, yeah, i'd gotta stay high somehow
            called it, bob
            SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
            SSCU Trench Wars Bot/Web Developer

Stayon> That type of thing, when you're married for 50 years but you know you fucked up when you dropped chilli sause on your elitist rich boss, while crossing the cafeteria's lunch zone, getting you fired, because you were distracted admiring the cleaning lady's ass that you beated off to, when your sluggish wife and two retarted kids were asleep.

Comment

Originally posted by bete noire View Post
              called it, bob
              if i kept a log id post your quote

Comment

AFAIK this is plain bullshit and way too early for april fools day.
                There are preciously few compounds gaseous by themselves and big enough to do something to specific parts of your brain. (organic solvents affect the whole CNS, only thing I can think of is nitrous oxide/N2O) While tryptophan indeed gets metabolized into compounds resembing tryptamine (much like DMT), all those compounds are solid at room temperature and need to be snorted or smoked.
                Which would actually be more credible if they told you you had to smoke fermented shit :P

So Jerome, if you ever get stuck on a deserted island, try at own risk :P
                You are better off looking for mushrooms
                "... I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep." -R. Frost

Comment

crack is 10x stronger than coke

Comment

We've had a draught on everything cannabis related (maybe everything, I don't care about the other stuff) going in it's fifth week right now. I'm not talking about a single contact, but everyone is out. Right now I'd pay 30-40$ just for a single gram.

Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
                      crack is 10x stronger than coke
                      Apart from the fact crack supports the white trash picture, both are actually the same drug with a different workup -.-
                      "... I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep." -R. Frost

Comment

Jenkem

Slang Terms: Fruit From Crack Pipe, Leroy Jenkems, Butthash

lmao
                        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                        Failure teaches success.

Comment

Kid should just sit in a porta-potty for an hour.
                          DELETED

Comment

I'd rather not.
                            Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

thats soo gross
                              lol.. ill stick to cocaine thanks

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
                              1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
                              1:Freeze> LOL FAR
                              ---
                              5:waven> freeze
                              5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
                              5:waven> you state your business with sanji
                              5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
                              5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
                              5:waven> and i will talk to ease
                              5:Freeze> LOL
                              5:waven> that's how things work around here
                              --
                              1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

Working...
                              X