Two questions for yall homies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two questions for yall homies

Well due to the fact that google isn't another life form, rather, more of a robot that can't comprehend questions such as the ones I'm going to ask (but does a great job when i Gimage tera patricks). Anyways here they are my fellow spaseship flyers

1. Have you seen those street signs that say "LET EM WORK LET EM LIVE" does that refer to the mexican border jumpers?

2. Have you ever driven on the highway and seen like a crashed car or broken down car on the side thats been there for days, anyways the cops i guess put these orange papers on them, like stickers, what are they for? Fines? help thx

Google was able to answer both of these questions for me (I already knew the answer to one). Maybe you need to learn how to use Google?
    Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #98: Every man has his price.

Comment

1. I dunno
      2. If you don't move your car for more than 3 days or so, I forgot what, probably depends on state, the car can be towed. That orange slip informs you about that. When you get towed, you'll be fined and you have to pay for your handling and stuff at the yard.
      DELETED

Comment

Working...
      X