Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TO: Xbox 360 Owners - I got a mission for you, if you're bored.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TO: Xbox 360 Owners - I got a mission for you, if you're bored.

Today, Mass Effect is currently going to be released in 10 days. To me, that's 10 days too many, because I'm nerdy and today I am not working, so I have some free time.

Now, it has come to my attention that K-Mart started selling copies of Mass Effect early, today. K-Mart now knows they jumped the gun on accident and has stopped. Oddly enough, the companies "Toys R Us" and "Wal Mart" seem to still have "in stock" up on their websites for the game, when you goto see if they have it in the store to buy.

Now, your mission, if you're bored enough to accept it. Go out and see if you can buy a copy of Mass Effect, 10 days before it's street date.

I'm off to the grocery store, and a Wal Mart and Toys R Us are nearby, so I'm going to go try my luck there. If you get it, take pictures.

Cheers (This is worth 100 e-points)

Side note: If anyone wants to join my Xbox 360 Clan the "Mathematik Militia" or [MM], hit me up in-game or forum PM.
    DELETED

lol!!!!

Comment

LOL Such a geek DA
      "Bilbo" SS is a sophisticated chat channel, nothing more.

Comment

I failed. I went to this Toys R Us, the kid behind the counter looked to be 17 and appeared to be new, cause he was looking around wondering where everything was when I got there. Then I asked for Mass Effect, he said "Oh, I didn't think that was out yet." and I replied, Jedi-Style, "Oh no, it just came out today." He went "Oh sweet, lemme get it." He goes to the back to get it, and his manager comes back with him telling me that I can't get a copy til next week.
        DELETED

Comment

dameon, i beat dead rising in 6 hours + however long overtime took... anyways, i shot down the spec ops helicopter, but i cant find the special forces uniform i was promised.

plzhelp :wub:
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Speaking of the 360 and noticing your avatar and sig, have you played the Battlestar Galactica game on XBL Arcade? Its pretty entertaining.
            While I'm sippin herbal teas verbal bees plant fertile seeds
            Bitches leave with broke backs, swollen palms and purple knees

Comment

Really? I thought it was a bigger disappointment than the Wing Commander XBL game, and I thought that was pretty bad.
              Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

The only reason I remotely liked the BSG game for the 360 was that it was BSG. If it was "Spaceship War" or something else, then I'd say it was utter garbage.
                DELETED

Comment

Working...
                X