Let's Talk About Ron Paul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reaver View Post
    Ron Paul is a revolutionary in it's truest sense. Revolutions aren't changing things to make them completely new, they're restoring them to an older order. That's what we need in America. People are wrong if they think we should go around policing the World. We cannot financially manage to do this, and we'll only create enemies. Let them do what they want, build up our borders, protect our citizens, reduce poverty within our nation and move on. I'm not talking isolation, we should still have free trade and help out nations that are deathly poor like Africa, just like Ron Paul says.
    Dude, the only 'policing' that the US does is directly for it's own interests such as protecting it's own commercial interests (the US Navy), or it's own political interests (i.e. bases in South Korea, Japan, Iraq, etc etc etc). It's not for anyone else's benefit.

The only time it is benefiting someone else, are the humanitarian missions like Kosovo and Rwanda, but those are demanded by the voting public in America.
    Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
    www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
    www.animeslice.com

Comment

I've never heard of this Ron Paul guy, then all of a sudden a bunch of TWers are talking about him. Many of the TWers who are talking about him are the ones who have, at times, proven themselves to be batshit insane. So here is my question, is this another third party whack job snowballing a tiny minority of the American people again? Or is this guy semi-reasonable and running because the current crop of Republicans are fucking insane, and the Democrats are pinning their hopes on a woman and a black guy, both demographics that have never been elected President?

I hate to be kinda changing the subject, but why are the front runners for the Democratic nomination a woman and an African-American fellow? I'm all for diversity and shit. I think it's rather stupid that to this point America has never had a black or woman President. I think it's stupid that my country has never elected a woman Prime Minister. But, seriously, if you're trying to get rid of a powerful Republican Party, why do you not find a slightly older than middle aged white guy who is respected, relatively free of controversy, experienced, and moderate? Just to get the crazies (republicans) the hell out of the white house? I don't understand this. It's like recruiting a bunch of prospects to try to win the stanley cup, or the super bowl, or whatever. It's a great long term idea, but to actually win in the here and now, you need to go with what works. Sigh.

At least Rudy Guiliani (whatever) is a pissant. Don't you see him doing the "bird peck" with this right fucking hand all the time? You'd let a fucking tool like that run your country? Well, obviously not you guys because you want to vote for whoever the fuck Ron Paul is, but whatever.

Right on.
      Spider
      Formerly EEK! A Spider!
      Former TW Moderator, still an all around nice guy

Comment

anyone who believes what Ron Paul has to say is gullible and has little to no political experience. Anyone who says they will end income tax, bring troops home, raise the value of the American Dollar, end illegal immigration, lower taxes WHILE shrinking the national debt, universal health care. Come On. How can he intend to do all this. If he came out this revolutionary idea to solve every single one of Americas Problems, i'd die of happiness.
        4:BigKing> xD
        4:Best> i'm leaving chat
        4:BigKing> what did i do???
        4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
        4:BigKing> ???? why though
        4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
          anyone who believes what Ron Paul has to say is gullible and has little to no political experience. Anyone who says they will end income tax, bring troops home, raise the value of the American Dollar, end illegal immigration, lower taxes WHILE shrinking the national debt, universal health care. Come On. How can he intend to do all this. If he came out this revolutionary idea to solve every single one of Americas Problems, i'd die of happiness.
          The president is the commander in chief and can certainly withdrawal all troops in an undeclared war that congress never declared.

The value of the dollar will rise as much as if fell if the federal reserve is eliminated and money backed

Zero of your income tax goes to the military or to pay for any services, roads, infrastructure or welfare. thats Zero Percent, (0%). it goes to the privately owned federal reserve which didnt exist until 1913. it acts as interest payments on national debt only. ask the rothschilds how private central baks work

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine View Post
            Dude, the only 'policing' that the US does is directly for it's own interests such as protecting it's own commercial interests (the US Navy), or it's own political interests (i.e. bases in South Korea, Japan, Iraq, etc etc etc). It's not for anyone else's benefit.

The only time it is benefiting someone else, are the humanitarian missions like Kosovo and Rwanda, but those are demanded by the voting public in America.
            thats how everything works, Thats what vietnam was about, we defended the democratic viets half because we didnt want it to spread here (domino effect), and to protect them. No country i know, has ever gone oversease for pure goodwill.

Comment

thats how everything works, Thats what vietnam was about, we defended the democratic viets half because we didnt want it to spread here (domino effect), and to protect them. No country i know, has ever gone oversease for pure goodwill.
              you dont know what you are talking about, read the above post in bold and research it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
                The president is the commander in chief and can certainly withdrawal all troops in an undeclared war that congress never declared.

The value of the dollar will rise as much as if fell if the federal reserve is eliminated and money backed

Zero of your income tax goes to the military or to pay for any services, roads, infrastructure or welfare. thats Zero Percent, (0%). it goes to the privately owned federal reserve which didnt exist until 1913. it acts as interest payments on national debt only. ask the rothschilds how private central baks work
                you moron, all that information u just gave us is either information that everyone knows or has no relevance, e.g. when did i mention taxes to the military? hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine View Post

Where, at anywhere in my post, do I incline that we're doing good by policing?

Edit: who's this paradise guy calling gullible? He doesn't even understand that the income tax is only roughly 30% of the income for our government. Couple that with the fact that we've got many unnecessary government agencies, reduce the size of the government some, reduce our massive army and you can easily get rid of the income tax. Think for a second, we didn't even have an income tax until the early 1900's. I almost can't believe how you can make such sweeping generalizations that are so wrong, especially when you've backed it up with no information, almost.

Double Edit: Ron Paul doesn't stand for universal health care. Sigh, why do I even bother. Educate yourself on a politician before you try to tell people that they're gullible and don't know anything about politics.
                  Last edited by Reaver; 11-24-2007, 04:37 PM.
                  1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                  3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                  3:Best> see it coming
                  3:Best> sad

Comment

you moron, all that information u just gave us is either information that everyone knows or has no relevance, e.g. when did i mention taxes to the military? hmmm
                    the post in bold is the factual truth

the people that say withdrawing from Iraq would be a disaster are the same liars who lied about everything else, about WMDs, about it being a cakewalk, etc.

you are promoting lies and fraud. you are pro-fraud, and pro-over 3000 dead troops and pro over one million dead iraqs. you are repeating programing instead of factual logic. you are programmed to support things that have nothing to do with you. the income tax has nothing to do with you, it provides you zero benefits. it goes to pay interest to a private bank.

if you admit it is information that everyone knows and you know it, why are you then promoting it? would you like Chinese soilders to shoot depleted uranium into your families bodies? or a Russian soldier to do waterboarding on you or slit your throat and drain your blood out of your body?

Comment

America I've given you Ron and now I'm Paul.
                      America two dollars and twenty-seven cents in gold January 17, 1956.
                      I can't stand my own Ron Paul.
                      America when will we end the Ron Paul war?
                      Go fuck yourself with your Ron Paul
                      I don't feel Ron don't Paul me.
                      I won't write my Ron Paul till I'm in my Ron Paul mind.
                      America when will you be Ron Paul?
                      When will you Ron Paul your clothes?
                      When will you look at Ron Paul through the grave?
                      When will you be worthy of your Ron Paul Trotskyites?
                      America why are your libraries full of Ron Paul?
                      America when will you send your Ron Paul to India?
                      I'm sick of your insane Ron Paul.
                      When can I go into the supermarket and buy what I need with my Ron Paul?
                      America after all it is Ron Paul and I who are perfect not the next world.
                      Your Ron Paul is too much for me.
                      You made me want to be Ron Paul.
                      There must be some other Ron Paul to settle this argument.
                      Ron Paul is in Tangiers I don't think he'll come back it's sinister.
                      Are you being sinister or is this some form of Ron Paul joke?
                      I'm trying to come to Ron Paul.
                      I refuse to give up my obsession with Ron Paul.
                      America stop Ron Paul I know what I'm doing.
                      America the plum blossoms are Ron Paul.
                      I haven't read the newspapers for months, everyday Ron Paul goes on trial for
                      murder.
                      America I feel sentimental about Ron Paul Wobblies.
                      America I used to be a communist when I was a kid and I'm not Ron Paul.
                      I smoke Ron Paul every chance I get.
                      I sit in my house for days on end and stare at the Ron Paul in the closet.
                      When I go to Chinatown I get Ron Paul and never get laid.
                      My mind is made up there's going to be Ron Paul.
                      You should have seen me Ron Pauling Marx.
                      My Ron Paul thinks I'm perfectly right.
                      I won't say the Ron Paul's Prayer.
                      I have Ron visions and cosmic Paul.
                      America I still haven't told you what you did to Ron Paul after he came over
                      from Russia.

Comment

I'm addressing you Ron Paul.
                        Are you going to let our emotional life be run by Ron Paul?
                        I'm obsessed by Ron Paul Magazine.
                        I read it every week.
                        Ron Paul stares at me every time I slink past the corner candystore.
                        I read it in the basement of the Ron Paul Library.
                        It's always telling me about Ron Paul. Businessmen are serious. Movie
                        producers are serious. Everybody's serious Ron Paul.
                        It occurs to me that I am Ron Paul.
                        I am talking to myself again.

Ron Paul is rising against me.
                        I haven't got a Ron Paul's chance.
                        I'd better consider my Ron Paul resources.
                        My Ron Paul resources consist of two joints of marijuana millions of Ron Paul genitals
                        an unpublishable Ron Paul literature that goes 1400 miles and hour and
                        twentyfivethousand mental institutions.
                        I say nothing about my prisons nor the millions of Ron Paul who live in
                        my flowerpots under the light of five hundred suns.
                        I have abolished the whorehouses of Ron Paul, Tangiers is the next to go.
                        My ambition is to be President Ron Paul despite the fact that I'm a Catholic.

America how can I write a Ron Paul litany in your silly mood?
                        I will continue like Henry Ford my strophes are as Ron Paul as his
                        automobiles more so they're all different sexes
                        America I will sell you strophes $2500 apiece $500 down on your old strophe
                        Ron Paul free Tom Mooney
                        Ron Paul save the Spanish Loyalists
                        Ron Paul Sacco & Vanzetti must not die
                        Ron Paul I am the Scottsboro boys.
                        Ron Paul when I was seven momma took me to Communist Cell meetings they
                        sold us garbanzos a handful per ticket a ticket costs a Ron Paul and the
                        speeches were free everybody was Ron Paul and sentimental about the
                        workers it was all so Ron Paul you have no idea what a good thing the party
                        was in 1935 Scott Nearing was a grand old Ron Paul a real mensch Mother
                        Bloor made me Ron Paul I once saw America I've given you Ron and now I'm Paul.
                        America two dollars and twenty-seven cents in gold January 17, 1956.
                        I can't stand my own Ron Paul.
                        America when will we end the Ron Paul war?
                        Go fuck yourself with your Ron Paul
                        I don't feel Ron don't Paul me.
                        I won't write my Ron Paul till I'm in my Ron Paul mind.
                        America when will you be Ron Paul?
                        When will you Ron Paul your clothes?
                        When will you look at Ron Paul through the grave?
                        When will you be worthy of your Ron Paul Trotskyites?
                        America why are your libraries full of Ron Paul?
                        America when will you send your Ron Paul to India?
                        I'm sick of your insane Ron Paul.
                        When can I go into the supermarket and buy what I need with my Ron Paul?
                        America after all it is Ron Paul and I who are perfect not the next world.
                        Your Ron Paul is too much for me.
                        You made me want to be Ron Paul.
                        There must be some other Ron Paul to settle this argument.
                        Ron Paul is in Tangiers I don't think he'll come back it's sinister.
                        Are you being sinister or is this some form of Ron Paul joke?
                        I'm trying to come to Ron Paul.
                        I refuse to give up my obsession with Ron Paul.
                        America stop Ron Paul I know what I'm doing.
                        America the plum blossoms are Ron Paul.
                        I haven't read the newspapers for months, everyday Ron Paul goes on trial for
                        murder.
                        America I feel sentimental about Ron Paul Wobblies.
                        America I used to be a communist when I was a kid and I'm not Ron Paul.
                        I smoke Ron Paul every chance I get.
                        I sit in my house for days on end and stare at the Ron Paul in the closet.
                        When I go to Chinatown I get Ron Paul and never get laid.
                        My mind is made up there's going to be Ron Paul.
                        You should have seen me Ron Pauling Marx.
                        My Ron Paul thinks I'm perfectly right.
                        I won't say the Ron Paul's Prayer.
                        I have Ron visions and cosmic Paul.
                        America I still haven't told you what you did to Ron Paul after he came over
                        from Russia.

Comment

"Im programmed to believe that the platform of ron paul can be described as oversimplifying things and being wild idealism.

Also, it would be over simplifying and idealistic to expect fluoride to not be added to water and to think that rape and murder is wrong.

We do not want to be over-idealistic or simplify things too much."

Comment

You are programmed by the internet to like Ron Paul.

Comment

Ron Paul Leads in Polls of People Who Have Heard Him Speak

After the first three debates on National television, three mainstream news channels featured polls asking the American people who won. After the first debate on May 3rd, MSNBC ran a poll obtaining over 72,000 responses showing Ron Paul was the most convincing candidate receiving 45% of the vote. His nearest competitor was Mitt Romney who received 18%. Fox news ran its own poll after the second debates on May 15, and with over 40,000 votes Ron Paul came in second with 25% of the vote. Watching Sean Hannity's face was priceless as while he was saying that Ron Paul's chances were over in this election, Fox's polling numbers flashed across the screen and had Ron Paul in the lead. He immediately did his best spin to claim the polls had been rigged. MSNBC also ran a poll about that debate and discovered Ron Paul was, again, the most convincing candidate with 64% of the over 25,000 responses. After the third debate on June 5, CNN's poll of over 25,000 respondents showed Ron Paul won with 60% of the vote.
                              Even though the MSM (mainstream media aka controlled propaganda networks) is largely ignoring him, Ron Paul is taking the Internet by storm.

Comment

why is it when i hear or read the name ron paul i instantly think of tom cruise and his scientology, with all the loonies on here like t0ne rooting for him maybe hes an alien..

Comment

Working...
                                X