Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battlestar Galactica: Razor (Sat, Nov 24)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlestar Galactica: Razor (Sat, Nov 24)

The movie is this coming Saturday! Who's psyched to finally get back to their favorite nerd trip, even if for a couple hours?
    DELETED

I've already seen it, expect some cool new stuff!

Comment

It was pre-released in early November, a good DVD screener copy was released on torrent.The attack on Scorpion Fleet Shipyards was pretty cool.

Comment

Can't wait.
        thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

lol ahh

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
          1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
          1:Freeze> LOL FAR
          ---
          5:waven> freeze
          5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
          5:waven> you state your business with sanji
          5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
          5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
          5:waven> and i will talk to ease
          5:Freeze> LOL
          5:waven> that's how things work around here
          --
          1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

Definitely looking forward to it. The 4 hour mini series / pilot was on twice this weekend and watching it for the 2nd time was just as good.

Comment

i'm very excited. big tv week for me, jericho comes back on monday, BSG on saturday! I'll tape both!
              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Battlestar and Stargate are awesome... :wub:
                LOVE atlantas

---
                --

Comment

Originally posted by IceStorm View Post
                  Battlestar and Stargate are awesome... :wub:
                  LOVE atlantas
                  i second that
                  SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
                  SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
                  Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
                  Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
                  1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
                  1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

It was good. It was darker than i anticipated, much darker -- but i liked it. Shaw was gorgeous...just wow. It was good to see the attack on the shipyards, though I wish it had been longer. The Hybrid part is troubling, it was odd to say the least, but it was supposed to be. The line about Kara at the end is pure gold, as I need to see the show again to be happy

overall it was good, but not great. 8/10

fine 8.5/10, Shaw was hot.

All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

eff i missed it.
                      Someone should have kept this thread at the top of New Posts for the last 5 days so I would remember.
                      thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Yeah, I give it an 8.5/10. Shaw was definitely hot, especially with the accent. It was cool to see how Pegasus came to where it was from the start, even though it wasn't as fleshed out (of course) as Galactica's tale. Makes you wonder if that's what you would have done in that situation. Even Adama told Lee that he can't judge her based on that, because she was in such a dire situation.

The ending part about Kara, though. Wow. Makes you wonder if she'll actually get her way and if so ... what happens?

This brings me to my theory about the ending. I was watching Battlestar Galactica on "SurfTheChannel.com". And in it's description, it's about a race of robot/cyborg/synthetic lifeforms who worship a monotheistic god, while the humans follow polytheism (many gods). The quest is for Earth and both sides are racing to get there. Now, think about it. The Cylons look human, they can procreate to create Cylon/Human hybrids (As seen with Tyrol and Helo). What if the ending of Battlestar Galactica is us?

We are all the product of Cylon/Human hybrids. We worship this one 'god' that the Cylons worshiped. What if the human race, as we know it, was wiped out before reaching (or upon reaching) Earth. The Cylons are our creators.
                        DELETED

Comment

I liked it; to bad that girl died

---
                          --

Comment

only flaw dame is that we don't worship one god. Many religions, many different 'one gods' also pointing out that ancient greek, roman, egyptian, norse -- many gods. But I can see where you're coming from.

I'm worried that the ending will be something gay like they find us, see were no help to them (as we are now) and rather then sentencing us to doom they purposely lure the cylons off away from earth, so that we have a chance to live (or some type of garbage)

Comment

I just booted up my copy of Need for Speed: Carbon the other day just to finish it finally. I dunno why, but I never got around to it. The story follows you trying to get back at this guy who framed you, "Darius" is his name. I kept wondering why I thought I knew the guy who played Darius, and then it hit me. Lt. Karl "Helo" Agathon (Tahmoh Penikett) is Darius, lol. Good times.
                              DELETED

Comment

Working...
                              X