Vote for Continuum!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote for Continuum!

For the people here who don't read the SSCU Trench Wars forum, please remember to Vote for continuum at mpogd.com! :P

We're currently ranked at the 4th place, we really need to win as it's Subspace's 10 anniversary at 30th november :turned:

Moderators, if this topic violates any rules because of reposting in a different forum please just delete this topic kthx
    Maverick
    Retired SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
    Retired SSCU Trench Wars Bot Coordinator
    Retired Trench Wars Core Administrator
    Subspace Statistics Administrator
    Former Mervbot plugin developer

Already done so!
    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

you know, im pretty sure that when I originally mentioned the idea vote for MPOGD.COM everyone was still freaking out, which you know I remember how everyone was like "SUBSPACE IS DIEING AHHHH AND NOTHING TO DO ABOUT IT WE CANT ADVERTISE LETS SLIT OUR WRISTS AND COMPLAIN THAT ITS ALL TRENCHWARS FAULT AND THAT PPL DONT PLAY ANYMORE BECAUSE JAVS SHOOT BOMBS AND WBS ARE BLUE AHH"

but in the end, everyone kinda rallied behind it, and some action was done

and you know what? we are in 4th place, and I remember when we had just 1 vote and people in other forums were like "we can never win" type thing, and now they are all excited, because we are winning, top 4 in like a week or so is really good

and apparently the #1 game cheated to get there, using a "upgrade your stats by clicking this button to vote" type thing

but basicly I feel kinda good that I remembered this website that I first learned about this game from, back in 2000, and people like static burn took it and ran with it, shows people actually CAN make a difference on the small scale, in anycase I think this game has life left in it afterall, which is a good thing

if we wasted years of our lives growing up with this game and the people that play it, then mine as well give back to it guys, vote on this site
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

indeed Exalt

Still, we need to keep in mind that there are loads of similar sites like mpogd.com where we can also get Continuum on (and also need votes).
        The more well known multiplayer games either aren't on mpogd.com or haven't got any votes (like WoW).

Just take a look at http://www.booty-master.com/links.php .
        Maverick

Comment

I see we used to be the game of the month way back in May of 02. It says we are RIP when you click the link so someone should probably say something about that....

Comment

lol bootymasters votes finally went up

Comment

and im also guessin the reason for WoW and css and stuff like that for not being on there is cuz they are already popular, they dont need votes, games like this and some stupid shit like booty master need all the help they can get

Comment

i voted for booty masters as game of the month, guys im quitting SS now because booty masters has called me to play, and play I did, and its definately the best game ive ever seen, just look at all the votes it has!

not really, that game blows ballsacks
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                  i voted for booty masters as game of the month, guys im quitting SS now because booty masters has called me to play, and play I did, and its definately the best game ive ever seen, just look at all the votes it has!

not really, that game blows ballsacks
                  They're offering people bonus stats for their characters if they vote for the game.

Assholes.
                  help: (qg) (javs): i think my isp is stealing internet from me.

What's the difference between chopping an onion and chopping a baby? I cry when I chop onions. Type ?go Jav -Chao <ER>
                  MegamanEXE> Chao
                  MegamanEXE> I came from watching Hockey to say this
                  (Sefarius)> ....
                  (Hate The Fake)> LOL
                  MegamanEXE> You are sick
                  MegamanEXE> Good day

Comment

Is it even really a game? Looks more like a day of working in MS Office with bad clipart.
                    2:Displaced> k washed my nuts, hope they stop itching now
                    2:Displaced> now its my fucking foot that is itching, FOR FUCKS SAKE

2:Eeks> there was this girl that had a crush on me
                    2:Eeks> and she had the biggest boobs i've ever seen live
                    2:Eeks> had back problems too i think
                    2:Eeks> it was kinda disturbing when her boobs were bigger than her head

1:DangerGirl> spider, give your cap to era
                    1:spider> Wooooohoo!
                    1:spider> .*passes the hat*
                    1:Erathia> <eats the hat>

Comment

Originally posted by Burzum View Post
                      Is it even really a game? Looks more like a day of working in MS Office with bad clipart.
                      apparently thats the next generation style of gaming man, MS office and clipart is the way of the future
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

We don't want Booty Master to win, now do we? :P

Vote for Continuum at www.mpogd.com now!
                        Maverick

Comment

They won't bulge.. we should step it up a notch and double the amount of zoners.
                          2:Displaced> k washed my nuts, hope they stop itching now
                          2:Displaced> now its my fucking foot that is itching, FOR FUCKS SAKE

2:Eeks> there was this girl that had a crush on me
                          2:Eeks> and she had the biggest boobs i've ever seen live
                          2:Eeks> had back problems too i think
                          2:Eeks> it was kinda disturbing when her boobs were bigger than her head

1:DangerGirl> spider, give your cap to era
                          1:spider> Wooooohoo!
                          1:spider> .*passes the hat*
                          1:Erathia> <eats the hat>

Comment

well someone found out they were chetaing and now when booty master players cliock the thing to vote it sends them to anti-cheat gateway about being forced to vote haha gg booty master

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick View Post
                              For the people here who don't read the SSCU Trench Wars forum, please remember to Vote for continuum at mpogd.com! :P

We're currently ranked at the 4th place, we really need to win as it's Subspace's 10 anniversary at 30th november :turned:

Moderators, if this topic violates any rules because of reposting in a different forum please just delete this topic kthx
                              You are posting this, in the Trench Wars forum, for people who do not read the Trench Wars forum?
                              Originally posted by paradise!
                              pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
                              1:Reaver> HALP
                              1:Reaver> HELELP
                              1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
                              1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

Working...
                              X