bad boys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bad boys?

What would it take to snap a stupid bitch out of her bad boy phase and into real life with a good guy with real prospects?
    Last edited by Exiled Soul; 03-18-2003, 05:11 PM.
    While I sleep, I dream of programming, but while I'm awake, I program my dreams.

This is someone else's reply from another forum:

This is a great question. I was just talking to somebody about this. Actually, I have no idea what the question is, but my friend and I are intrigued by the transformation.

Backdrop:

My friends and I went to a very good high school for academics, so every girl we got we had to work for. At least in my experience, girls in high school love the bad boy. There was a stigma attached to us.

Fast forward some 5 years, and some of the same girls that we only knew peripherally (and even some that wouldn't give us the time of day back then) are now all of the sudden jocking. This girl told my friend recently, after not seeing or talking to him for 5 years, and not wanting him then, that she was going to marry him. This was said in the third conversation. She said he was more confident now. Bullshit; he was steadily employed is more like it.

I've had a number of similar situations, and have no idea what flips the switch, but I have to think it $ related. The switch is usually flipped about a year or two after school is done.
    Last edited by Exiled Soul; 03-18-2003, 05:08 PM.
    While I sleep, I dream of programming, but while I'm awake, I program my dreams.

Comment

a chick's reply

Its usually when all the bad boys are holding down minimum wage jobs at Mc Donalds and youve started on the trail to promotion etc that the situation turns round.
      You hit the nail on the head. It's not specifically money related (I'm probably going to get bashed for saying that but it's true) we are just looking for guys that are more long term material - guys that have a sense of stability, marriage material, ect. For most girls, when we're younger and still in school, the bad boy is alluring because we're not looking to settle down. When we are - well, then we are done with the bad boy and looking for someone a little more mature.
      By the way, I'm noted for becoming a total asshole to morons and idiots and the occastional stupid little kid. Be responsible and try using periods and other forms of acceptable grammar.
      Last edited by Exiled Soul; 03-18-2003, 05:09 PM.

Comment

I don't know what you're talking about for the most part, but it seems like you're being a dickhead. I'm all for the nice guy getting the girl, and I'm totally against asshole dickheads getting girls too. But what the hell is "with real prospects" supposed to mean? Are you trying to say that just because you're getting a college degree that you think is going to make you a bunch of money that that makes you a nice guy, or a good guy, or even a guy that could make a girl happy? That doesn't make any sense. I have plenty of friends with rich dads that treat their moms like crap. Marrying into money or marrying "a guy with real prospects" doesn't at all guarantee a woman happiness. Granted, neither does marrying the pompous dickhead football player from high school either, but that doesn't seem to be what you're talking about.

In general, girls that are worth chasing after like guys that are confident, have social skills, are good at listening, and are good at paying attention to what girls like and making them feel understood and appreciated. Good girls aren't particularly hard to find. Maybe they just don't spend the nine billion hours a day trying to mask their imperfections that you require to take a second glance at a girl, but the truth is, do you want to be looking at pounds of runny make-up in the morning anyway? But if you were good at that stuff, and you were chasing after a girl that was worthwhile, you wouldn't be posting your confusingly-worded question here, you'd be having a good time and getting laid.

"Stupid bitches" (and I know a lot), the group you say you're shooting for, like guys that can make them feel powerful. Thus, in high school, stupid bitches like the guys that are the best-looking, and the guys that get the most attention from the most people. In college, things are a little different, but looks are still really important to the stupid bitch, although the people that get the most attention tend to shift from the athletes to the frat-guy-ish social-type guys. Why would they date a guy like you, with a "future" and money prospects? They don't need a guy with a future now, they need a guy who works out. You're icky. You spend all your time inside studying and playing Subspace. You pale-ass little fucker.

Now, since stupid bitches tend to have very little self-esteem that's actually associated with valuable traits of theirs (aka, their self-esteem comes from their looks and how many guys want to fuck them), once they start getting older and they realize that their tits are starting to sag, they get a bit worried. And, holy crap! The jocks and frat guys look like shit, too! Everyone's starting to look like shit! They can't feel powerful because of sex anymore! What on earth should they do?

Well, what they do do is find guys that have "a future" or money. Guys like you, that refer to girls they want to date as "stupid bitches" and have so much pent-up sexual aggression and pessimism that they have no hope of ever finding a meaningful relationship anyway, are all over this shit! "Oh, boy! I can finally fuck the cheerleader!", you say. You don't notice at first that those perky breasts aren't so perky, and that once the girl started dating you, she got off her cotton-ball and coke diet, so now she's gaining weight, you're just excited to be getting laid. So you get married to your trophy wife, who hates herself, and only likes you because you bought her an M3 convertible, and you end up paying thousands of dollars on therapy for you, her, your kids that you had with her, a bunch of child-support payments when the bitch runs out on you and marries someone younger, your new younger wife that you marry yourself, etc.

So, you're right. You'll get your stupid bitch. All you need is money. Have fun!

Comment

Girls that go for bad boys are dumb asses, don't worry about them, you don't want them anyways.

Comment

Actually I wasn't the one asking the question, though people ask me why I end up with the dirty ones.

Needless to say, I've never personally had a girl problem, now if only I could get my friend to stop yelling 'i fucking hate all you whores' when we used to do something fun and we see girls.

And girls don't want confidence, they want control, being a Mr Nice guy only means that a girl gets to cheat on you and manipulate you while she cheats with someone like me.

Comment

Or, conversly, you could just simply not date the sluts and wait for a good one to come along, although with the luck you've described, I'm not at all sure how long that might take.
              Last edited by Fit of Rage; 03-18-2003, 08:52 PM.
              5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
              5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
              5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by Exiled Soul
                Actually I wasn't the one asking the question, though people ask me why I end up with the dirty ones.

Needless to say, I've never personally had a girl problem, now if only I could get my friend to stop yelling 'i fucking hate all you whores' when we used to do something fun and we see girls.
                "I don't know how to deal with girls, uhh, could you ask your internet spaceship game forum friends for me?"

Comment

True.

Comment

Ladder Theory again
                    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by Exiled Soul

they want control, being a Mr Nice guy only means that a girl gets to cheat on you and manipulate you while she cheats with someone like me.
                      thats total bullshit. Do you really think that girls cant be trusted and they cheat if you dont show them the place between your dick and the oven? If there's something wrong with the relationship between you and your gf, then she might actually seek for comfort somewhere else.

Bad boys attract girls huh? Sure, maybe when the girls are approximately 12-16 years old. They feel themselves special to be accepted by some "want to be a bad ass gangsta" -guy. For example if you look at the place where i live, i see 12-15 year old girls running after guys who have expensive audio systems in their cars, but sadly their car is a shitty old pos and often the audio systems (including a subwoofer in back trunk) cost more than the car itself. These "amikset" as we call them here in Finland usually drive to the local junior high school parking area and turn the volume up. And when these hooker look a like teenagers sluts notice it, they run there instantly. Its amusing, really!

But after time goes along and some of these girls move to high school, they understand the importance of getting a good education,job. No longer do they want to date a bad ass mothafucker who has a shitty or no education and will probably drive a lorry for the rest of his life.

How to identify a "amis"?
                      - They drive a shitty old car, usually full of other "amis" people or teenager sluts mentioned above. Some of them have a bumber sticker which might say: "Dont laugh, your daughter might be inside".

-"amis" beard varies from person to person. It has been proven that a "amis" attempts to use this beard as a sign to let girls know he is ready to mate.

-Clothes. Since all their money go to cigarettes and fancy smelly items they place in their car, they dont have enough money to buy proper clothes. Usually they are seen in old tight jeans bought from the local cheap market. Hygiene is also an unknown word for them.

-They are usually seen kicking walls and shouting rude words to people, they like to act tough and the word "fuck" or "gay" pops out in every sentence they say.

To help you recognize these bad boys who always get laid, i've attached a few pictures.
                      This car is praised and loved by the bad boys "amis" community. The sexy pink colour and those wonderful stripes attract girls like flies.The back trunk usually jumps up and down, but dont panic. It's only the subwoofer.

Ahh, and here we have some A-quality men,ready to hunt some fresh teenbutt. The pic is fairly old, but you'll get the image.

To sum it all up: girls overgo a phase of about 1-3 years.At this time they are highly attracted by the sweat bad boys emit, it is also important for them to look cool and mature, and what could be more mature than having a bad ass mothafucka boyfriend who has a car?!

DISCLAIMER: Those finns who go to amis, I'm sure you're a good friendly boy, so please do not take what i have told as an offence.That applies to other bad boys as well, I'm just stating some facts i have discovered.

This was the lite version of my theory about "amis" people and bad boys in general. If the time is on my side, i can supply you more info about this highly secret matter. Thank you.
                      Underpants gives us great advices:

Underground> Dont die
                      Underground> And you win!

Comment

Working...
                      X