The Shadow Government is Destroying the US Dollar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kolar View Post
    I checked into the crap about the Nommos videos and doing a simple web search I found it was all bullshit, entertaining and a waste of time but still bullshit. All of it is pseudoscience or based on ethically questionable practices. I think what Tone and HeavenSent don't understand is that ANYONE can post information online.
    Right. We have to weed through all the crap to find something worth sharing, but there will always be naysayers and those who choose the comfort of familiarity over controversy; status quo over standing out; fitting in, rather than rebelling from the norm.... for them the world never changes... and unfortunately for the masses never will.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for the good people to do nothing.

Pussies! ... all of yas! B)

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
      complete bullshit.
      No, that would comprise his posts though.
      help: (qg) (javs): i think my isp is stealing internet from me.

What's the difference between chopping an onion and chopping a baby? I cry when I chop onions. Type ?go Jav -Chao <ER>
      MegamanEXE> Chao
      MegamanEXE> I came from watching Hockey to say this
      (Sefarius)> ....
      (Hate The Fake)> LOL
      MegamanEXE> You are sick
      MegamanEXE> Good day

Comment

Originally posted by Chao. View Post
        No, that would comprise his posts though.
        Hahahahaha. What a dilemma.
        Originally posted by Tone
        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

I will stand up for what I believe in but let's be honest, without any proof sources or good evidence why would anyone waste their time? You really haven't convinced me of this grave eminent threat. I might just be weak minded and lazy like the billions of humans but I highly doubt it.
          it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by HeavenSent View Post
            Right. We have to weed through all the crap to find something worth sharing, but there will always be naysayers and those who choose the comfort of familiarity over controversy; status quo over standing out; fitting in, rather than rebelling from the norm.... for them the world never changes... and unfortunately for the masses never will.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for the good people to do nothing.

Pussies! ... all of yas! B)
            It has nothing to do with "standing out". It's about the truth. If being unique and rebelling against the norm is more important to you then the truth then I don't see how you can claim not to be vain.

Comment

Time is my judge.
              and to the ignorant... their prosecutor. -_-

Comment

The Fight Is More Important Than The Cause....?

Fascism Much?
                it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

It's the 'cause' that makes one fight.

Comment

Well now you're just spouting mindless rhetoric while trying to sound like a sage or something. Stick to 2-3 races of aliens speech.

Comment

• I know... the rhetoric is way too deep for your kind.

You'd rather talk about cocaine and twat.

Comment

• Originally posted by genocidal View Post
                        Well now you're just spouting mindless rhetoric while trying to sound like a sage or something. Stick to 2-3 races of aliens speech.
                        I was about to say the same thing.

Misused philosophy != coherent discourse.
                        Originally posted by Tone
                        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

• Obviously heavensent doesn't care about all that hot alien ass we will be getting when they take over the earth but I care about my looks so I'm getting myself a twi'lek. Always have loved those head tentacles.
                          Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

• Originally posted by SEAL View Post
                            No consipiricy needed, that's where the US is heading to. It's inevitable. You're looking at a breakdown of a world power. As Galleleo would say, even Holland ruled the world once. So did the Romans, etc. In my theory, that's why the attack was on Iraq, to maintain control and power. US economy is best when in war. I'm the US economy will establish itself soon, but long term vision: bye bye.

Europe will stay constistant (since euro Is organised) and Asia has been upcoming rapitly lately (as is brasil actually) and there is little that the US can do againt an upcoming economy with 3,712,527,624 people.

So turn it around, shopping in nyc will be nice and cheap for me in 1 month =)

With this low mortgage interest, and the lower dollar, i wish i had a spare 4k so i could have bought a relatively cheap house in the US.
                            the government has control over the value of the dollar because its backed by nothing and printed out of thin air

Comment

Working...
                            X