Christmas List!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas List!

what're you guys asking for, giving/recieving, for christmas?

i feel bad because my parents have been asking me what i want, and i really can't think of anything to tell them. They're tired of giving me 'practical gifts' (i got an external harddrive for my bday) and they have no idea what to buy for me. most of my money goes to food and alcohol, but i dont want to ask for cash.

any sort of media is kind of pointless, because i download anything i need...i'm not really a gamer, make my own clothes, etc...so i guess it is kind of hard to buy for me

so i know there are a lot of you in my demographic, what kind of things are you asking for?

plane ticket to see the Olympics next summer? ^-^
    AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

Dinner voucher, book voucher (or just books), instrument to play when bored or one of those drawpads for a pc?

I get the planeticket back as a present this year =)
      "... I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep." -R. Frost

Comment

What're?

Comment

what are.

personally i'm asking for some tv box-sets, probably 30 rock, maybe that entire seinfeld collection, the planet earth collection would be bitching, i'm not entirely sure. maybe books, some other movies, maybe some cd's. clothing probably. i don't really have anything interesting on my wish list.

do you need a camera, scurv? i'm assuming you already have one. what about some new kicks or something? you could ask for some furniture or something to go in your pad? i guess that's practical but i don't know.
          Originally posted by turmio
          jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
          Originally posted by grand
          I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

I'm asking for an electric mixer, a lasagne mould and wool socks from my parents. For myself I'm going to buy The Legend of Zelda : Phantom Hourglass for Nintendo DS and some CD's and movies.

As for giving, I'm gonna buy some single color T-shirts for my whole family and paint something to them using cloth paints. Maybe I'll buy something else aswell, just dunno what cause it cant be too expensive. For my godson I'll prolly buy some toys or clothing, havent decided yet. For girlfriend... No idea yet.
            Regency> not in for dd lol
            Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

Hmmm. I'm not getting alot of inspiration here. Can more people share their list? I'm really bad at these things. We're gonna be in nyc so it's gonna be impulsive, i think. If anyone lives in the area (jersey,nyc) and know's something LIGHT or carry-able, please advice me!

To give list:
              To my gf: burberry trenchcoat and, if not sold out, uggs slippers.
              To dad: a universal remote... or is that lame?
              To mom: dunno
              To brother: nothing (he's skieing)
              To mother in law: dunno.
              To father in law/ stephmom: dunno.

Asking from gf: grey jacket.
              Asking from the rest: dunno.

Suggestions? I could use some help! Thanks

Comment

I gave my dad a universal remote a few years ago for Christmas, only gift he ever loved and actually used. He was so happy lol (we had about 3 remotes, only a few buttons did certain things on each one).

I'm really bad about thinking of gifts I want too. Wish I could just say gift cards.

Some cool things off the top of my head:

Digital picture frame
                Books by a favorite author (I want to read "I Am Legend")
                earrings for mom, gift card to get a pedicure/manicure or even a massage
                a TV series on DVD
                Video games (there are a lot of good ones coming out now)
                For other relatives...hmm. I once got really nice golf balls with personalized messages put on them for my cousin who loves golf. For an aunt one year I got a nice bracelet, another time these candles that change colors when you light them.

Comment

If you don't have so much money to spend you can always buy those bath products or health products in these nice decorated baskets. I dont know why but most girls actually like that.. but you should sortoff check before you give it tho'

I'm a real sucker for gifts, but my gfriend just got her bday pressent and I'm not gonna buy something extra for christmas or maybe i'll give her a rose, she's easy $
                  help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Thanks.

In order to make this the 2007-gift-generator-list (men are bad in those, we can use help!), ill do a quick reply for anyone who might read this.

earring
                    This advice is nice, and availible in everyones price ranges. Good one. It is, however, quite personal.

Digital picture frame
                    Do not get this. I did this a few years ago and from a practical view it is too much work. Think of:
                    - again, more wires. (or worse: replacing batteries on a 14" lcd screen...)
                    - turning it off and on all the time. habital wise, i dont see it working at my parents house
                    - uploading pictures
                    - it's very distracting.

Comment

earrings, personal? maybe if theyre diamonds. I get these for my girl friends all the time, girls love earrings (moms too).

I have another review of the digital picture frame. A friend gave one of my other friends an 8 inch one and she loves it. I asked if it worked well for her because I was thinking of getting one for someone. She told me that ever since her bday (late August) it has been on in her living room and all you need is a flash drive with whatever pics to plug in. She can also adjust the speed/way the pics change/etc. You dont have to use wires, but if you do, it takes up the same space as if you had a lamp on the table. This isnt a DVD player that requires multiple wires. She really likes it. I really dont see how any of those cons are that bad.

1 wire, never turn it off (but it takes 3 secs if you want to), upload pics 1 time (is drag and drop that hard?), you get to enjoy lots of memories.

Comment

A better music stand.

How sad.
                        duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

A car navigation system, Magellan or TomTom or something

Also Chrome and Chrome Legend...Bad Ass Cologne for guys

I bought my sister Roxy, pretty nice about 80 dollars
                          I got my brother Be Delicious By DKNY 50 dollars
                          I got my dad a Willie Mays autograph baseball 80 dollars
                          I got my mom a new pair of glasses 200 dollars
                          Last edited by HateTheFake; 12-03-2007, 01:40 PM.
                          Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
                          2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
                          2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

Originally posted by SEAL View Post
                            To my gf: burberry trenchcoat and, if not sold out, uggs slippers.
                            I hate burberry. It's snobbish, expensive and quite ugly as well...

Maybe it's only my opinion :P
                            Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                            You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                            There wont be another election for president.
                            Obama is the Omega President.
                            http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

AIDS.

Also Legos, fuck yeah.
                              FREE MANDELA

Comment

Working...
                              X