Animation idea involving Child's Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animation idea involving Child's Play

Ok, so I have an idea to do my part in concerns with donating to Child's Play.

You know what Child's Play is, right? I've always wanted to help out but have always made excuses like I don't have enough spare cash to make a difference.

http://www.childsplaycharity.org/

Well this year I have a job as an animator and hooray, I'm not a poor gamer anymore! So I had this idea to give CP $600 bucks out of my own pocket. After looking at my funds and bills, I realize that I'm not that rich and I can't spare all that money to give to them. So what I had in mind, was to give Child's Play $300 bucks, and raise the remaining $300 bucks, through gamer donations.

What I want to do, is do a one minute animation of 4 or 5 different video game characters fighting eachother. Along with that animation, will come the request to help donate to Child's Play. The trick is, for every $100 dollars, I'll do another minute of videogame character free-for-all animation, consisting of various characters. The characters will be chosen via most popular- from the votes of the gamers that donate. I would use music tracks from either audio artists at places like Newgrounds, or maybe other gamers that want to help out by lending their musical talents.

I was messing around with the idea of also drawing avatar pictures for gamers who donate like $15-$20 bucks so they don't feel like they are getting absolutely nothing out of this deal, but I haven't nailed down any ideas yet.

So uh...what do you think? Could I raise $300 bucks from gamers in less than a month? (Child Play donations stop on the 20th of Dec.) Is it feasible?
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

If you post on reddit, digg, etc then no problem

Comment

I might give you some.. I would have to do some research into it (I already saw its only commonwealth related countries.)
      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Working...
      X