Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey t0ne, they're getting closer and closer to you're door...clocks.ticking...tick..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey t0ne, they're getting closer and closer to you're door...clocks.ticking...tick..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdPH-MDqtlY
    Don't forget about food the UN has a program already set-up "Food For Guns".

"The police have restrictions on their authority and ability to conduct searches. The Constitution was written with a very specific intent, and that was to keep the law out of private homes unless there is a written document signed by a judge and based on probable cause. Here, you don't have that."
    Thomas Nolan, a former Boston police lieutenant who now teaches criminology at Boston University. Boston.com/news/local

"Whenever governments mean to invade the rights and liberties of the people, they always attempt to destroy the militia, in order to raise an army upon their ruins." Rep. Elbridge Gerry of Massachusetts, spoken during floor debate over the Second Amendment, I Annals of Congress at 750, August 17, 1789.

Comment

John Titor was right after all, just a couple of years out.
      USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
      ---A few minutes later---
      9:cool koen> you scorereseted
      9:Kim> UM
      9:Kim> i didn't
      9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
      9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
      9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
      9:pascone> lol?

Comment

I Dont Post Or Read Here Anymore Because Kolar Gave Me A Bogus Warning In Pms Like 2 Weeks Ago !!!!

Ill Only Come Back When The Truth Comes Out. Bye !!!!!
        Last edited by Tone; 11-30-2007, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Guess Fox News doesn't think the ACLU is so nasty now that they're on the same side. Or maybe warrantless searches are only bad when the Godless heathens in Taxachusetts commit them.
          Originally posted by Ward
          OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
            I Dont Post Or Read Here Anymore Because Kolar Gave Me A Bogus Warning In Pms Like 2 Weeks Ago !!!!

Aliens sent me this good news.

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post

See you in the spring!

Comment

Working...
              X