give me a break trenchwars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• give me a break trenchwars

what is wrong with you people, i made a thread to really know about a topic and your ideas about it. But why do people like conc enjoy messing it up? Why dont u either shut up and dont reply on the thread or say ur opinion about the topic. How hard is that? this is why no one enjoys playing this stupid game, full of hostility i hate it. Dont get why conc likes being the one of the first to answer my threads with a retarded statement attacking me. oh well, stop the hostility.
    4:BigKing> xD
    4:Best> i'm leaving chat
    4:BigKing> what did i do???
    4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
    4:BigKing> ???? why though
    4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
    4:BigKing> xD

He was definitely not voicing his opinion at all! What a cuntflap.

>: (
    duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
      what is wrong with you people, i made a thread to really know about a topic and your ideas about it. But why do people like conc enjoy messing it up? Why dont u either shut up and dont reply on the thread or say ur opinion about the topic. How hard is that? this is why no one enjoys playing this stupid game, full of hostility i hate it. Dont get why conc likes being the one of the first to answer my threads with a retarded statement attacking me. oh well, stop the hostility.
      Hahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhaha.

All I got from this thread is, "I'm 12 years old, my opinions don't matter, and I don't like it when people hurt my feelings. =(("
      Last edited by genocidal; 11-25-2007, 08:00 PM. Reason: I had to quote the post in case he wises up and edits it out.

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
        oh well, stop the hostility.
        no

grow up

Comment

yeah conc, why you gotta be so mean!?!

Comment

I blame the public school system for making me so ill-tempered.
            Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

It was pretty funny.

Comment

I GOT MY BRACES OFF BITCHES
                damn retainers
                Originally posted by turmio
                jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                Originally posted by grand
                I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

He never attacked you, cockface.
                  Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Generally, the statement would go "Nine times out of 10"...., but really, 10 times out of 10, threads like this will only provoke people to attack you more, because they see a weak prey.
                    DELETED

Comment

I think he pretty much hit the nail on the head with that analogy really.

Comment

I went to a pub quiz last night as me and my buddies usually do on a Sunday night and we were sat by this team who win practically every week.

When the quiz was underway I noticed a few of the players on their mobiles googling for the answers. They got 10/10 each round, apart from the last round where they got 9/10 and the pictures round where they got 8/10 (We were marking their sheets). What an absolute joke.

So yeah they came first and won John Smiths t-shirts and £35 worth of drinks vouchers. My team who weren't cheating got 10/10 for the first 3 rounds but saved our joker for the last round which was Geography, as insisted by one of the team members who has a Geography A-level (Zzzz.) but we fucked that up and got 7/10 (14). So we came 4th, but would have come 1st if we played our joker on one of the earlier rounds we aced.

Also there's a separate music quiz after the main quiz and I could not for the fucking life of me remember the name of 'Human League', all I heard was the fella's quite distinctive vocals and I was like, this reminds me of that one song on Vice City, but I can't remember the damn band's name. I also thought one of the answers was Status Quo (cause they all sound the same) but didn't put it down as I doubted my answer but it turned out to be correct. So we would have got 7/10 which would have resulted in us getting 2nd place (yeah the rest of the teams were shite) but instead we got 5/10 so we got shit all.

I think I've been cheated.

Comment

Are you refering to the thread where you asked how people feel about brutal privacy infringement and conc used an analogy to express his opinion and you insulted him?
                          Sorry that your life is so fucking boring that you've got nothing to hide.
                          You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts View Post
                            I think he pretty much hit the nail on the head with that analogy really.
                            I'm with you there.
                            Paradise, read Conc's post again and check word sarcasm from dictionary and then decide if it has some valid points or not.
                            Regency> not in for dd lol
                            Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

I lol'd.

Guy makes a thread worthy of a mid-west american with home-schooling, which gets a sarcastic, yet totally valid reply. Then in a red haze of emo-ism TS starts trolling and makes a thread about how he was mistreated, attacked and wronged. If I didn't know it was real the joke would be even better
                              "... I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep." -R. Frost

Comment

Working...
                              X