Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miss South Carolina please try to answer the question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miss South Carolina please try to answer the question?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQKNv...eature=related

I can't believe they're trying to cover for her, she's an idiot.
    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

It's all about Maps, those sneaky Maps.
    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Being pretty is all that counts! Just because I don't speaks good or nuffin' doesn't mean I aren't contribute to societee!
      Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

clearly ConcreteSchlYrd hasn't got a map or he would know we live in the United States of Maprikah, feel me brah?

even though Slatter said 'thank you very much South Carolina' he was really saying you're a dumb bitch.

Comment

I applaud Cops on his work with temporal mechanics and I wait eagerly for it to be published
          USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

This is like age-old
            1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
            1:Cower> Sword
            1:Kthx> ok
            1:Cower> Axe
            1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
            1:Cower> ?
            1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

Now cops, I know I post nonsense but you just crossed the mother fucking line, this shit is from like last year :-/ wasn't there already a discussion on this

Comment

Cops does it in style.
                Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Lol .... truth be told, that is old.
                  DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by UrMaMaIsFuNnY2K View Post
                    Now cops, I know I post nonsense but you just crossed the mother fucking line, this shit is from like last year :-/ wasn't there already a discussion on this
                    Obviously if I knew there was one I wouldn't have posted it, stop picking a fight for no reason at all. I browse these forums it doesn't mean I come across every single fucking thread.
                    Last edited by Cops; 11-26-2007, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by UrMaMaIsFuNnY2K View Post
                      I know I post nonsense
                      hallelujah!

I mean, quite.

Comment

I would have just said "I question the legitimacy of your claim. That being said, even if this were to be the case, 4/5 knowing where it is isn't all that bad! Which 1/5 doesn't know anyway, the top 1/5 or the bottom 1/5?"
                        Spider
                        Formerly EEK! A Spider!
                        Former TW Moderator, still an all around nice guy

Comment

Working...
                        X