Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got an interview assignment and need your help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got an interview assignment and need your help!

If you worked for a minimum of five years, please help (but even if you haven't just lie to me).

So basically I just need people with work experience to fill out some questions.

Persons name:
    Contact Phone #:
    Company Name/Business Card:
    Years of Experience in this Position:

1) How did you start this career?

2) Was there any special training required for this job? (i.e. education, experience, certification)

3) Was there any pre-planning involved in getting into this career? Explain.

4) Are you satisfied or dissatisfied with your job? What causes this satisfaction/dissatisfaction? Explain.

5) Have you set any future goals for yourself within this position? Is there room for promotion?

6) What advice/recommendation would you make to someone who is entering into your career? Why?
    1:Ease> i probably am gay
    1:Ease> i just haven't realized it yet

stfu
    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
    DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
    DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
    DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
    1:waven> is if im going to prison
    1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

WOW? IM SERIOUS DIs TIME HELP

Comment

hi

Comment

Originally posted by megaman89 View Post
          stfu

LOL
          tmaC> 1:fireballz> im the greatest coordinator of all time
          capE> lucky he didnt say captain
          capE> LOL BURN

Tapzu> tamzu vleane, we all know tou copied that nick from me

1:merce> ima go take a shower and try to suk my own dick

9:Fludd> guys, i want u all to know something..
          9:megaman89> fludd go play monopoly with children and dome

1:Kentaro> nice gay name elven
          1:Kentaro> suits you well
          1:PUTAO> fuk urself fuk emo, ur mother suck mu penis all day screaming my name

Comment

Why can't you just make up shit on your own? lol.
            Syndicate - 2 time TWL-D/TWL-J Champions
            Thunder - Season 11 TWL-J Champions
            Amputate - TWEL-J Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Amputate View Post
              Why can't you just make up shit on your own? lol.
              Example please.

Comment

Originally posted by Phiz View Post
                Example please.
                As in fill out all those questions with random shit, u stupid phiz damn.

Comment

Originally posted by Amputate View Post
                  As in fill out all those questions with random shit, u stupid phiz damn.
                  fill it out if so ez

Comment

fill it out if so ez
                    To lazy, not doin your ez work for you.

Comment

Persons name: Jordan Hopkins
                      Contact Phone #: 206-920-6414
                      Company Name/Business Card:My Yellow Page Ad:
                      Years of Experience in this Position: 13 Years

College
                      2) Was there any special training required for this job? (i.e. education, experience, certification)
                      Yes Of Course
                      When I Was Just A Young Lad I Decided I Wanted To Go Into Criminal Justice
                      4) Are you satisfied or dissatisfied with your job? What causes this satisfaction/dissatisfaction? Explain.
                      Satisfied, I Love Keeping Criminals Out Of Jail.
                      5) Have you set any future goals for yourself within this position? Is there room for promotion?
                      I Run Dis Shit
                      6) What advice/recommendation would you make to someone who is entering into your career? Why?
                      Work For Me

Comment

If you worked for a minimum of five years, please help (but even if you haven't just lie to me).

So basically I just need people with work experience to fill out some questions.

Persons name: Jack Smith
                        Contact Phone #: 555-555-5555
                        Company Name/Business Card:
                        Years of Experience in this Position: 16

I was working in mcdonalds and I suddenly realized that I should probably do something with my life, so I decided to go to university. From there I was offered a job at one of our towns local law-firms as a junior lawyer.

The experience itself wasn't required but the piece of paper with my diploma on it helped me get the job.

No, it hit me by complete surprise, as it was offered to me.

It's quite a satisfying job, decent pay, good hours, it's an good all around job.

I one day hope to own a law firm of my own.

Definetely go to university so that you can more easily acquire a job in this field.

FILLED IT IN WITH RANDOM SHITf

p.s.

fukoff

Comment

Originally posted by Pummel View Post
                          FILLED IT IN WITH RANDOM SHITf

p.s.

fukoff
                          Its ok if I'm living your dream Pummel, maybe someday you will be great in real life such as the success that I am rather than worrying about your e-peen.

Comment

Persons name: Stephen Lee
                            Contact Phone #:310-403-2231
                            Company Name/Business Card:Compromised Music Entertainment
                            Years of Experience in this Position: 7

I've always had a deep seeded interest in commercial music. When it came time to choose a career, I thought it would be best to do something I truly enjoy.

I've practiced musical instruments since a very young age. To learn the more technical side of musical production, I attended Musician's Institute and obtained a Journeyman certification in Recording Engineering. Afterwards, I've worked at many recording studios and have traveled around the world working with different artists.

The pre-planning involved was deciding if I wanted to go into such a risky career. However, I believe that if you work hard enough, nothing is impossible. That, and also having some talent of course.

I am satisfied with my job as no one can ever tell me what to do. However, it is a bit frustrating as the music entertainment industry has been in a steep decline due to technological advances.

Hopefully I will be a very in-demand producer and will be able to decline any gigs which do not interest me.

Remember to always persevere. Get used to the door getting slammed in your face and seeing people who have absolutely no talent land placements on things you have competed for. In the end, you will find your niche and dominate your market if you are talented and hard working. Just having talent alone is definitely not enough.
                            1:Randedl> dude, if you ever spam out again during a game i'm benching you forever heh

5:Attila> then i sell windows vista and mac os's and stuff
                            5:Attila> its good drinkin money :/
                            5:crazi> u gonna be drinking cocks when they lock u up
                            5:Crazy> cockmeat sandwiches
                            5:Attila> :\
                            5:crazi> dont forget the appetizer
                            5:Crazy> jizz rag soup?
                            5:crazi> Seasoned Grade A Meyer's Ranch 100% pure Cock with truffles and a light crab sauce
                            5:Attila> u make it sound so yummy

Comment

Well I was talking to phizey, but you know, you can go ahead and include yourself in the conversation. You smug-SMUG motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                              X