• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
    I love Pimp C, ill miss him dearly
    yea me too

Comment

This was exactly what I didn't expect to find when I clicked on a link 'omg...' in a 2d spaceship game's forum.

I never heard of him but he sounded influential.. in that respect it's an unfortunate loss. But this kind of music-not my sort of thing.. not a bit.

On the other hand, welcome to the gang, Money.
      truth about vets vs noobs [clickable]
      "...can we pretend I lag and you eat my burst?"
      Guy: What does that SS mean on your car?
      Me: Oh, it's the Subspace model. You know, bigger engine, level 3 bombs...

Comment

Galleleo,
        We understand that you do not care about our celebrities or our sports. It is not news to us that when we post about someone or something that doesn't have an international following, that you don't know anything about it, and as a result, that you also do not care about it. There is no need for you to tell us this in every thread.
        Thank you,
        The North American members of The SSCU Trench Wars Forums

Sucks your boy died, Money. I always thought people were a little silly for getting all wrapped up in celebrity deaths until Sean Taylor died last week. Shit hit me kind of hard (well, relatively, at least).
        5:gen> man
        5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

UGK wasn't my cup of tea, but that sucks, regardless.
          DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
            leave my thread, go listen to H I M since u have to be a certain color to like a certain music
            I think you do. That's why I only listen to the smurfs.

EDIT: for reference [shows our Dutch superiority too] http://youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Pl7Oa8BtY
            You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious View Post
              Galleleo,
              We understand that you do not care about our celebrities or our sports. It is not news to us that when we post about someone or something that doesn't have an international following, that you don't know anything about it, and as a result, that you also do not care about it. There is no need for you to tell us this in every thread.
              Thank you,
              The North American members of The SSCU Trench Wars Forums

Sucks your boy died, Money. I always thought people were a little silly for getting all wrapped up in celebrity deaths until Sean Taylor died last week. Shit hit me kind of hard (well, relatively, at least).
              yea it hit hard, harder than i thought it ever could lol but you never know, i guess what makes it worse is hes the 5th that houston has lost in a few years :/

Comment

I was really sad when Anna Lindh was shot.
                Tho that is a different kind of celebrity I can understand and relate to the feeling of being sad for someone you never really knew or met.

with that said I think you can stop with your attempts of bumping the thread
                Originally posted by Tyson
                There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                Originally posted by HeavenSent
                Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                Originally posted by Izor
                Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Oh wow. UGK was an essential part of the rap community. Rest In Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Mantra-Slider View Post
                    I was really sad when Anna Lindh was shot.
                    Tho that is a different kind of celebrity I can understand and relate to the feeling of being sad for someone you never really knew or met.

with that said I think you can stop with your attempts of bumping the thread
                    She was stabbed... Seems like she didn't mean that much after all?

Comment

haha owned me, kept thinking Palme I guess :/
                      Originally posted by Tyson
                      There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                      Originally posted by HeavenSent
                      Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                      Originally posted by Izor
                      Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
                        leave my thread, go listen to H I M since u have to be a certain color to like a certain music
                        So I dont like rap cause I am white? But you are white..

The only thing that annoys me is that when famous people die they get all this attention and why? Because he rapped a few songs? If someone like Nelson Mandela dies, then yes, very sad day cause he was incredibly important to South-Africa and the world to a certain extent. And yes its shitty for his friends and family, but what has he done to deserve to get so much attention? Absolutely nothing. I just find it annoying that just because someone played in some movies, had some hits, etc. that they should deserve to get so much attention when they die.
                        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
                          The only thing that annoys me is that when famous people die they get all this attention and why? Because he rapped a few songs? If someone like Nelson Mandela dies, then yes, very sad day cause he was incredibly important to South-Africa and the world to a certain extent. And yes its shitty for his friends and family, but what has he done to deserve to get so much attention? Absolutely nothing. I just find it annoying that just because someone played in some movies, had some hits, etc. that they should deserve to get so much attention when they die.
                          So it'd be fine if Money made a post on the forums about how we should go out and listen to UGK because they're a good group, but he can't make a post about how he's sad the dude died? What are you talking about? It's sad when anyone dies too young, but, of course, we are only going to be really affected by it when it's someone we know something about.

As I said before though, dude, you're clearly only pointing this out because you really seem to like pointing out that you don't care about things that you haven't heard about. I just think it's callous and stupid to try to have this discussion in a tribute thread to someone that died. If you've got a problem that he titled the thread in a way that didn't let you know what the thread was about, that's a slight legitimate grievance, but, seriously, to post this much about how Money doesn't have the right to make a tribute thread to an artist that has inspired him or whatever, what the hell, man.

Comment

I hate this post because every time someone tries to get in their two cents (which no one cares about guys, come on really), it has given Money an excuse to put up two or three more pictures of the guy or a copy pasted article. If it weren't for the other posters, this would be considered spam.

Meanwhile, I think posting in a thread without contributing to it in any way should be a warnable offense.

Comment

God damn, im agreeing with Galli for once in my life.

What wonders me is why "the youth" tend to glorify and to make heroes out of those who engage in criminal activities. I don't want be sound like a hippy, but isn't that the world turned upside down?

And yes, money, skin colour does mather. not that i agree with it, but it does. being a rapper or dress up like only proves the stigma to the ones who generalize.

Contradicting enough, and i hate rap/ the culture of rap, im gonna see 50 cent tuesday. lol (i didn't fix the tickets). I gotta buy a tshirt with a gold chain printed on it quickly.. to fit in. Can i borrow one of yours money/ dameon angel? "word, man"

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
                                I hate this post because every time someone tries to get in their two cents (which no one cares about guys, come on really), it has given Money an excuse to put up two or three more pictures of the guy or a copy pasted article. If it weren't for the other posters, this would be considered spam.
                                The problem here is that people think that this musician doesn't deserve a RIP thread because he's a rapper. I don't see how Money trying to get his thread back on track should be considered spam at all.

It's a forum post! There are a lot dumber threads than someone paying tribute to an entertainer that entertained them. These idiots are acting like Money came to their house and built a shrine to the guy in their driveway.

Money has made plenty of threads about how he likes rap in the music forums, and you guys didn't go off on him in there, why did you choose a thread where he's trying to pay tribute to a guy that died?

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
                                Meanwhile, I think posting in a thread without contributing to it in any way should be a warnable offense.
                                Agreed, but if anyone should be warned in this case it's Galleleo for sidetracking a RIP thread for basically no reason. Or maybe me for responding to him. Either way.

Comment

Working...
                                X