Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

get over yourself already, what do you call the euros and canadians who insult everything american? what about this faggots? huh? oh yea only americans do that my bad, like i said clouded.

Comment

Get over myself? You claim that me and others are ignorant/racist now you've got to fucking deal with me pointing out just how wrong you are.

Have a conversation where you don't bring up someone's nationality for once, fucking moron.

Originally posted by Money View Post
      what do you call the euros and canadians who insult everything american? what about this faggots? huh? oh yea only americans do that my bad, like i said clouded.
      Way to prove me right Money, it took you how long to bring up nationality? The same amount of time it took you to edit your post.

no matter what it will still be french, that overrides the perks :< and what exactly are french canadians so snooty about? they're rejects from the actual country, they should be forced to speak spanish and work in the fields.
      Nice, would you like to continue this fight or do you feel like a fucking moron yet?

huh? thats wales.

and lol cops. lol. I forgot Canadians were perfect.
      This is like one post after the other! How has your stupid ass not been warned for this kind of shit, this wasn't be digging through posts, it was me looking at latest posts in all subscribed threads! You're an ignorant son of a bitch, whether you want to accept that or not.

Originally posted by Money
      dont delete my shit KOLAR its ok for ppl to talk shit about the US but when someone says something about canada or europe its deleted had it been about the us you would have left it, so yea if ur gonna delete my shit why not the other shit?
      ding ding ding, another freshly new post by Money that also relates to him bringing up peoples nationality.
      Last edited by Kolar; 12-06-2007, 08:56 PM.
      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

wow nice spam, child. im not gonna e-argue with some kid who is whiter than frosty, respect the pimp or die in a fire ok?

Comment

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYY
          PIMP C.

Comment

wow nice spam, child. im not gonna e-argue with some kid who is whiter than frosty, respect the pimp or die in a fire ok?
            wow, now you're being racist! How peculiarly ignorant of you.
            it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

you were a mistake

Comment

If only College did teach me a rebuttal to that.

Comment

Comment

Comment

whiter
                      How does this happen?

Comment

1. Would I have posted a thread about my father dying, as according to face I can cause hey my father touched me. Money would have been one of those people being a complete arsehole in the thread.

2. My point was not only about these forums, what I am saying is what have these people done to deserve to get so much attention, forums, media, etc. I don't like it when the media is all like omg this actor that painter etc. died, and I definitely don't like it when media is all over a gangster rapper dying, whether he is black, white, purple, yellow, or gold with red dots. Cause in my eyes they don't deserve all that attention over most people that die every day. I name Nelson Mandela cause in my eyes that is someone who deserves the attention.

Again, cause you seem to like to ignore this part: It is shitty for his family, it is shitty for his friends, but why does he deserve so much more attention than other people? Cause he glorifies bitches and hos? Cause he glorifies committing crimes?
                        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

God damn it, enough of this shit. If you didn't care, you would have let the thread run its course and you wouldn't have even posted here once, much less 8 times. We get it, you're clueless as to who Pimp C was. You're clueless on the subjects of a lot of threads you post in, but that's not my point. My point is if you're not going to say anything constructive then just shut the fuck up and learn to leave things alone. Stop baiting Money into multi-posting. Money, stop taking the bait. If this thread gets sidetracked again I'm slapping the lock on it and handing out some swift ass-kickings.
                          Originally posted by Tone
                          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                          Originally posted by the_paul
                          Gargle battery acid fuckface
                          Originally posted by Material Girl
                          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
                            1. Would I have posted a thread about my father dying, as according to face I can cause hey my father touched me. Money would have been one of those people being a complete arsehole in the thread.

2. My point was not only about these forums, what I am saying is what have these people done to deserve to get so much attention, forums, media, etc. I don't like it when the media is all like omg this actor that painter etc. died, and I definitely don't like it when media is all over a gangster rapper dying, whether he is black, white, purple, yellow, or gold with red dots. Cause in my eyes they don't deserve all that attention over most people that die every day. I name Nelson Mandela cause in my eyes that is someone who deserves the attention.

Again, cause you seem to like to ignore this part: It is shitty for his family, it is shitty for his friends, but why does he deserve so much more attention than other people? Cause he glorifies bitches and hos? Cause he glorifies committing crimes?
                            I completely agree, what exactly has he done to make his death news worthy. In fact it pisses me off that people glorify such assholes like himself. It has nothing to do with the color of his skin, it has to do with who he is and what he represents.

Comment

Lock it plz.

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
                                I completely agree, what exactly has he done to make his death news worthy. In fact it pisses me off that people glorify such assholes like himself. It has nothing to do with the color of his skin, it has to do with who he is and what he represents.
                                lol what a racist and u say u arent "what he does" he raps, he represents a majority of the black community and all of texas, black ppl rap, so ur saying u dont care cuz he is black, lol gg hypocrit eat shit u fucking **** l

Lock it ph

Comment

Working...
                                X