A safe place to live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by project dragon View Post
    crime down! mass killings and media reports up!
    Gotta watch something on the boob tube.
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
      here is houston
      http://www.cityrating.com/citycrime....uston&state=TX
      seems our murder robbery and car theft are way higher than the national average lmao or all of them for that matter..
      so that's why you were doing push ups over some guys cock in jail?
      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

So I found a house. I found it empty, its front door is always open, and there is no activity inside.

A safe place to live!

Last edited by Zerzera; 12-07-2007, 05:48 AM.
        You ate some priest porridge

Comment

^nice.
          Originally posted by Tone
          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by SEAL View Post
            Houston. So that proves that peope don't tend to have any moral standards when 70% of the males lose their virginity to a sheep?
            huh? thats wales.

and lol cops. lol. I forgot Canadians were perfect.

Comment

go live in rio de janeiro

stupid bitch
              8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
              8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
              8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
              8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
              8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
              8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

i was born in the Amazon jungle, bitch

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera View Post
                  So I found a house. I found it empty, its front door is always open, and there is no activity inside.

A safe place to live!
                  i would put my appendages and sundry in this house
                  Originally posted by Ward
                  OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Oo my deer Zzz, I sure like learning, but what is that thin book doing on top of my head? :fear:

And Oooso, inching close to Xmas, US churches are safer than eva!
                    ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Originally posted by Ayano View Post
                      7 years is a spec in a historical time line; so is the gun violence craze...
                      well hopefully.

Just because some idiots in Columbine started a trend doesn't mean you need to follow it! Kids these days....

there were school shootings before columbine. wake up you Michael Moore shit believer

EDIT: he likes hot dogs
                      (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
                      (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
                      (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
                      (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
                      (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

Originally posted by T3l Ca7 View Post
                        Oo my deer Zzz, I sure like learning, but what is that thin book doing on top of my head? :fear:
                        Yeah bitch I know you like it THICK.

Comment

Working...
                        X