No announcement yet.

Mall shooting in Omaha, USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this proves that kids from middle america are fucked in the head, like colorado today

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
      this proves that kids from middle america are fucked in the head, like colorado today
      Rofl I give 2 days before they'll be shooting again, no seriously wtf things are getting fucked up there.
      (Paradise)>dj sage
      (HELLZNO!)>is he good, ive never heard his music
      1: Dynasty> LOL
      1:vue> LOL
      1:Cap> LOOL

Comment

A reason to why this happens, and other shooting is that the fucking media blows it up, and turns it into a sensational tragedy. There are those in the world that would kill for attention.

Media should be banned from using names, spesific places and pictures in stories like this. It would remove the incentive to get attention from events like this.

This is pretty clear to anyone, but sadly, there's money to be earned on shit like this, so there will be no bans.

Fuck sensationlism.
        Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

plus almost EVERY shooting happens in middle america its lack of sea that makes them nutzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i think lol

Comment

Working...
          X