This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey cops

get off kolar's name, money had no right to be banned.
    Originally posted by turmio
    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
    Originally posted by grand
    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

FREE MONEYf
    6:Centurion <ZH>> nainainai >_<
    6:Centurion <ZH>> baaaa O_O

Comment

FREE MONEYf
      Originally posted by Tone
      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
      Originally posted by the_paul
      Gargle battery acid fuckface
      Originally posted by Material Girl
      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

FREE MONEYf
        Originally posted by Tyson
        There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
        Originally posted by HeavenSent
        Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
        Originally posted by Izor
        Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Hey guys, I heard this is the place to be to get me some free money?

Comment

seriously, what the fuck?

if this guy was banned for being disrespectful and racist than galleleo and cops and all the rest of the idiots who were antagonizing him are just as much at fault. look at it this way, let's say i post a thread about my dad dying, and my dad happened to be a drug addict with no job. would that take away from me remembering him? sure money didn't have a connection to pimp c as a father-son (that we know of) or even any real or concrete relationship whatsoever, but all he was doing was putting up a memorial. then people came in and shat on it.

give me a fucking break.

sure he was double/triple posting sometimes, warn/ban him for that. but don't give him a bullshit two week ban for something that many other people were JUST as guilty of if not more so for antagonizing him. just because galleleo and cops 'had a point' doesn't mean that money didn't either. he might've represented it in the wrong way (multi-posting instead of using edit), but the intention behind the thread was good. you should've just taken out all the shitheaded posts debating whether or not it's right to put up a thread about a celeb passing away, let them have the pussy-shitted debate about who's vagina's wider in that thread, and let the memorial stay as a memorial (even if it would've just been money and three other people posting).

R.I.P. PIMP C
            Originally posted by turmio
            jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
            Originally posted by grand
            I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
              seriously, what the fuck?

if this guy was banned for being disrespectful and racist than galleleo and cops and all the rest of the idiots who were antagonizing him are just as much at fault. look at it this way, let's say i post a thread about my dad dying, and my dad happened to be a drug addict with no job. would that take away from me remembering him? sure money didn't have a connection to pimp c as a father-son (that we know of) or even any real or concrete relationship whatsoever, but all he was doing was putting up a memorial. then people came in and shat on it.

give me a fucking break.

sure he was double/triple posting sometimes, warn/ban him for that. but don't give him a bullshit two week ban for something that many other people were JUST as guilty of if not more so for antagonizing him. just because galleleo and cops 'had a point' doesn't mean that money didn't either. he might've represented it in the wrong way (multi-posting instead of using edit), but the intention behind the thread was good. you should've just taken out all the shitheaded posts debating whether or not it's right to put up a thread about a celeb passing away, let them have the pussy-shitted debate about who's vagina's wider in that thread, and let the memorial stay as a memorial (even if it would've just been money and three other people posting).

R.I.P. PIMP C
              agreed
              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
              DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
              DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
              DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
              1:waven> is if im going to prison
              1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

I don't have to justify the ban to anyone here but I will try to explain. I did give him a warning prior to his ban, for spamming and trolling the forum. The ban for racism is for two occurrences of it on multiple threads. I tried to be reasonable before and after the ban but for now I think it's the best option. From what I saw Galleleo and Cops were ready and willing to discuss it in a civil manner, Money was not. But that doesn't matter now. The point about antagonizing him and what not is irrelevant. Everyone is responsible for their own actions.

Comment

FREE MONEY

Comment

Retarded that that thread was closed and that Money was banned. I guess it's better than WPE completely deleting Money's "types of pussy" thread, though.

Comment

VICTORY

Comment

my colour wins, pink ftw.
                        Originally posted by Tyson
                        There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                        Originally posted by HeavenSent
                        Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                        Originally posted by Izor
                        Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

slash o slash
                          duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

i missed all of this
                            5:gen> man
                            5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

I had no clue all of that was going down since I don't know Pimp C at all and I was trying to avoid that thread just because of that. But then again, at least I had enough respect to stay out of something that doesn't interest me but means a lot to someone, unlike some of those guys. Pretty sad to shit on someone's role model in front of them, especially when he just died and you're just trying to pay some respect.

Oh and just for the record, Money also said a lot of ignorant things too and even though I'm not euro, he really ought to stop insulting someone for where they're from.
                              1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                              3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                              3:Best> see it coming
                              3:Best> sad

Comment

Working...
                              X