Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

last 100 days of school, need help for a show!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• last 100 days of school, need help for a show!

Ok so

january 26th is our last 100 days of school after that college will start, in our school its a tradition that we organise a party and during that day we go crazy and get drunk (this is all during a day of school). some bar close to school will open at 5 am and then we go pre-boozing and more booze after school! All great fun, but we need to make a show, every class that celebrates it has to come up with something to do

usually most classes do a gay ass dance on shitty music, some do a small sketch. The only problem is that I follow IT, and almost every year they can't find an act for the show so they never participate to the show, which is a shame cuz its alot of fun. Now we have the same problem

We've brainstormed with out class for hours and we just can't come up with something funny.. We can't even find a theme as a base. so I'm in a class with 10 guys (yes no girls ) so if anyone knows something funny that I could do , lemme know! it doesnt need to be an act with 10 tho'. if you can come up with something really funny and only 4 people can do it, no problem. The only thing my nerdy friends can come up with is trying to break a world record on stage.. God, help me?
    help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Do this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldFCBpTwEGI
    DELETED

Comment

So you're going to have a party of 10 dudes? I think I've found a more pressing problem here than not knowing a funny skit.

Comment

thats a really small class as well. what are you studying exactly?
        Originally posted by Tyson
        There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
        Originally posted by HeavenSent
        Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
        Originally posted by Izor
        Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

No, it's a whole grade. The last grade of high school, I dont know what grade that is in english. We're with I dunno 50 and we organise a party where also other people go to. it attracts alot of people and with the profit we pay for a galaball.

and I do ICT, its networking etc. its boring as hell, we're doing windows 2003 server now, learning all about active directory, ugh. Going to do something graphicall in college.

edit: omfg da1 thats great lool
          help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

10 man reenactment of the fall of Julius Ceaser. Get sheets and make togas and make fake blood and pretend like you're stabbing him to death and have someone play Mark Anthony and be chased in the streets.

Things you'll need

- 10 fake knifes, ones that retract into themselves and look like they stab people would be the best. They cost little to nothing.

- fake blood, easy enough to make. If you have ketchup powder that goes on top of popcorn all you need to do is mix water and you're set. There's tons of recipes on the internet to make it as well

Scene One - Stabbing and death, 8 bloody daggers in one man, play some dramatic music. Mark Anthony runs

-Curtain Closes

Scene Two - Mark Anthony being chased in the streets

Do something more basic and simple, it's not that hard to come up with an idea.
            it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by duel pasta View Post
              edit: omfg da1 thats great lool
              Da1 has ghost posting powers now?
              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

I'm thinking he meant Dameon
                Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                1:Chao <ER>> at all
                1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

involve crossdressing somehow.
                  Originally posted by turmio
                  jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                  Originally posted by grand
                  I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

full monty
                    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Student/bad ass thugg

Comment

Electrician, part-time pimp

Comment

touch me

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
                            10 man reenactment of the fall of Julius Ceaser. Get sheets and make togas and make fake blood and pretend like you're stabbing him to death and have someone play Mark Anthony and be chased in the streets.

Things you'll need

- 10 fake knifes, ones that retract into themselves and look like they stab people would be the best. They cost little to nothing.

- fake blood, easy enough to make. If you have ketchup powder that goes on top of popcorn all you need to do is mix water and you're set. There's tons of recipes on the internet to make it as well

Scene One - Stabbing and death, 8 bloody daggers in one man, play some dramatic music. Mark Anthony runs

-Curtain Closes

Scene Two - Mark Anthony being chased in the streets

Do something more basic and simple, it's not that hard to come up with an idea.
                            Do not forget the line, "et tu, Brutus"!
                            thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Muhahaa! I'm a ghost!
                              Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                              You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                              There wont be another election for president.
                              Obama is the Omega President.
                              http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X