Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is with the media covering all this weird UFO stuff? sharp 2007 rise.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uh oh, %tickname's family has come looking for him.

hahahahahaha.

Good joke?
    Spider
    Formerly EEK! A Spider!
    Former TW Moderator, still an all around nice guy

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
      [SIZE="4"]

----

http://galactic.fileave.com/

----

am i the only one here that notices this graph misspelled articles? Obviously some 10 year old kid (or tone) made that thing, either way im sure you used the best scientific data out there and im sure all your resources are reliable.... HAHA riiiight
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
        am i the only one here that notices this graph misspelled articles? Obviously some 10 year old kid (or tone) made that thing, either way im sure you used the best scientific data out there and im sure all your resources are reliable.... HAHA riiiight
        that graph clearly hasn't come from any academic sourse :P it's a fuckin' 5 minute excel job.

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

I MADE THE GRAPH AND THE TYPO DOSENT MATTER BECAUSE THE DATA IS ACCURATE. ITS NOT A MISSPELLING, ITS A TYPO, WHEN YOU ARE STRESSED OUT YOU TYPE SO FAST THAT SOMETIMES YOU TYPE THE NEXT LETTER BEFORE THE ONE THAT SHOULD BE

IM DEAD SERIOUS ABOUT THIS, TO THE PERSON WHO ASKED, THIS ISNT A JOKE, I RESEARCHED IT FOR 13 MONTHS NOW, THERE ARE ETS HERE

Originally posted by MetalHeadz View Post
          that graph clearly hasn't come from any academic sourse :P it's a fuckin' 5 minute excel job.
          I MADE THE GRAPH USING THAT ONE KIDS SITE, ITS A GOOD SITE FOR MAKING GRAPHS. THE DATA I USED IS FROM STEPHEN BASSETT'S COUNT. YOU ALL LAUGH ABOUT THE GRAPH AND IGNORE THE EVIDENCE

http://nces.ed.gov/nceskids/createagraph/default.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
            I MADE THE GRAPH AND THE TYPO DOSENT MATTER BECAUSE THE DATA IS ACCURATE. ITS NOT A MISSPELLING, ITS A TYPO, WHEN YOU ARE STRESSED OUT YOU TYPE SO FAST THAT SOMETIMES YOU TYPE THE NEXT LETTER BEFORE THE ONE THAT SHOULD BE

IM DEAD SERIOUS ABOUT THIS, TO THE PERSON WHO ASKED, THIS ISNT A JOKE, I RESEARCHED IT FOR 13 MONTHS NOW, THERE ARE ETS HERE

I MADE THE GRAPH USING THAT ONE KIDS SITE, ITS A GOOD SITE FOR MAKING GRAPHS. THE DATA I USED IS FROM STEPHEN BASSETT'S COUNT. YOU ALL LAUGH ABOUT THE GRAPH AND IGNORE THE EVIDENCE

http://nces.ed.gov/nceskids/createagraph/default.aspx
            (User Was Banned for this Post)

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
              (User Was Banned for this Post)
              You cant ban the truth , if i end up getting banned again by zeus or kolar, they will be unbanning me when ET ships come, and apologizing and asking me for more commentary

Comment

You CAN ban full caps.

Comment

Useless Crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar View Post
                    Useless Crap.
                    I guess a thread is only as good as its last post...

Comment

It doesn't matter how many people say UFO's exist and they're visiting the Earth if there isn't some tangible evidence. The difference between Tone and most of us is this: If many people came forward and said we were wrong all along, the Earth really is flat, he would believe it. For the rest of us, actual evidence needs to be given--hearsay isn't enough to convince us otherwise. Too bad that there's all this information on the Internet, both right and wrong coexisting, and it's too hard for some people to discern between substantiated claims and sensationalism. It's too late for Tone, he's got himself built up into a whole World of unsubstantiated beliefs, there's no return for him which is why I urge all of you guys to refrain from commenting on his threads.
                      1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                      3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                      3:Best> see it coming
                      3:Best> sad

Comment

If you want a thread to be in general discussion then make it relevant and open to the "General" population.

Comment

Originally posted by Reaver View Post
                          It doesn't matter how many people say UFO's exist and they're visiting the Earth if there isn't some tangible evidence. The difference between Tone and most of us is this: If many people came forward and said we were wrong all along, the Earth really is flat, he would believe it. For the rest of us, actual evidence needs to be given--hearsay isn't enough to convince us otherwise. Too bad that there's all this information on the Internet, both right and wrong coexisting, and it's too hard for some people to discern between substantiated claims and sensationalism. It's too late for Tone, he's got himself built up into a whole World of unsubstantiated beliefs, there's no return for him which is why I urge all of you guys to refrain from commenting on his threads.
                          Would you believe your own mother if she said she saw a ufo?
                          My mom shared a time when she was with a friend in the city and a saucer-like craft hovered just above the telephone poles. Everyone in the streets that could see it followed it as it traveled just a few blocks. Then it ascended very rapidly up into the sky until it disappeared.

How do should we explain images like these on the walls from ancient egypt?

Helicopter? Tank? Airplane? Landspeeder? This shit's like 5000 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by HeavenSent View Post
                            Would you believe your own mother if she said she saw a ufo?
                            My mom shared a time when she was with a friend in the city and a saucer-like craft hovered just above the telephone poles. Everyone in the streets that could see it followed it as it traveled just a few blocks. Then it ascended very rapidly up into the sky until it disappeared.

How do should we explain images like these on the walls from ancient egypt?

Helicopter? Tank? Airplane? Landspeeder? This shit's like 5000 years old.
                            First part: Probably not.

Second Part:Is that even real? Where at in Egypt is that on the wall and where is the citations and evidence saying it's there and hasn't been altered since it was originally created and that it's actually as old as implied.

Edit: Please don't reply back with a youtube link. I want substantiated evidence
                            1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P

Comment

Originally posted by Reaver View Post
                              First part: Probably not.

Second Part:Is that even real? Where at in Egypt is that on the wall and where is the citations and evidence saying it's there and hasn't been altered since it was originally created and that it's actually as old as implied.

Edit: Please don't reply back with a youtube link. I want substantiated evidence
                              http://www.rodsofra.com/faq.htm

Comment

"When this photograph, known as the "Abydos Helicopter", first came to light a number of years ago, it was immediately debunked by scholars who claimed it had been digitally altered and that no such relief actually existed. The problem was, those scholarly debunking skeptics should have actually visited the temple and looked for themselves. It turns out that the "Abydos Helicopter" relief is very real and has been repeatedly photographed. Another visitor took this photograph:" http://www.rodsofra.com/faq.htm

So they tried to prove that the first one was real despite scholars saying it was fake...with another photo possibly photoshopped?

That doesn't prove anything at all dude. It could have still been put there 5 years ago, it could have been altered 5 years ago, hell it could have been photoshopped 3 weeks ago.

When I tried to find the person's credentials, I went into contact information guess what I found.

Toll-Free Order Line: (877) 899-2112

It's a business feeding off sensationalism. Next.

Comment

Working...
                                X