Pounding the pavement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pounding the pavement

A man has been placed on the sex offenders’ register after being caught trying to have sex with a bicycle.

Robert Stewart was discovered in his room by two cleaners at the Aberley House Hostel in Ayr, south west Scotland, in October last year.

On Wednesday Mr Stewart admitted to sexual breach of the peace in Ayr Sheriff Court, where depute fiscal Gail Davidson described how he had been found by the hostel workers.

She said: "They knocked on the door several times and there was no reply.

"They used a master key to unlock the door and they then observed the accused wearing only a white T-shirt, naked from the waist down.

"The accused was holding the bike and moving his hips back and forth as if to simulate sex."

Both witnesses, who were extremely shocked, notified the hotel manager, who in turn alerted the police.

Mr Stewart was placed on the sex offenders’ register but his sentence was deferred until next month.

He is not the first man to be convicted of a sexual offence involving an inanimate object, however.

Karl Watkins, an electrician, was jailed for having sex with pavements in Redditch, Worcs, in 1993.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...-mostviewedbox

re: pounding the pavement

$5/hr, group rates avaliable
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

You can go to jail for fucking a bike? Even worse, you can be considered a sex offender because of this? Not that this is normal behavior but this is kind of stupid to bring the law into this. The dude fucked a bike, not a child, who cares. Offer him some counseling or something, don't ruin his life.
      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

rofl wtf.... i hump cars all the time and I think if a cop in Houston saw it he would laugh his ass off and say "look at this fucking idiot"..

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
          You can go to jail for fucking a bike? Even worse, you can be considered a sex offender because of this? Not that this is normal behavior but this is kind of stupid to bring the law into this. The dude fucked a bike, not a child, who cares. Offer him some counseling or something, don't ruin his life.
          lmao i wonder where the penetration was,

Comment

pounding the pavement

We at penetrate already pound the pavement !
            duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
              $5/hr, group rates avaliable
              My birthday's coming up, you better cut me a sweeter deal than this.
              Originally posted by Tone
              It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
              Originally posted by the_paul
              Gargle battery acid fuckface
              Originally posted by Material Girl
              I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
                My birthday's coming up, you better cut me a sweeter deal than this.
                http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...=26695&page=14

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
                  Not that this is normal behavior but this is kind of stupid to bring the law into this.
                  Totally agree on your point but I reckon he should of just been thrown into a mental institution, rofl.

Comment

yea cuz on that side of the world fucking bikes is wrong! he needs to move to this side, we fuck bikes in peace

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
                      rofl wtf.... i hump cars all the time and I think if a cop in Houston saw it he would laugh his ass off and say "look at this fucking idiot"..
                      I am a undignified car humper that is a sexual predator when drunk, I want Honda's, Toyota's, 2 doors, 4 doors, big backs, small backs, I'd do them all if I could. Me fucking cars was more or less a joke between me and my friends up until 2 weeks ago when I was in Scotland and I tried fucking a bike in a hostel.

Let's just say tying to insert a bike seat into my ass was neither fun nor easy.
                      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
                        lmao i wonder where the penetration was,
                        rofl i was wondering the same damn thing, i mean eh, the pedal? through one of the spokes? i mean wtf.
                        4:BigKing> xD
                        4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                        4:BigKing> what did i do???
                        4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                        4:BigKing> ???? why though
                        4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                        4:BigKing> xD

Comment

There's many weird types of sexual orientation out there, and for those who have a weird one, it's perfectly natural.

There is laws, and should be laws, in the sexual orientations that will ruin others lives. However, when there is no victim at all, there is no crime. Poor guy was born with a messed up orientation, and he even sought privacy and locked his door to make sure he wasn't going to bother anyone.

I can't comprehend how so many persons can be involved in this, and that there weren't a single person in charge, with a proper sensible mind to stop it. If it was a single person arresting, convicting and carrying out the entire legal process it would make more sense. Everyone involved in the legal system that convicted him should be removed.
                          Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

I agree Noah, how can you judge a man who isn't hurting anyone indirectly, you can't be guilty of being weird.

Comment

at least he wasnt molesting some kid? wtf yea throw him jail for dry humping a fuckign bike LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X