Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is this representative of finland

http://www.hel-looks.com/

if there are a lot of people in finland like these people, finland must be horrible
    5:gen> man
    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

LMAO :laughing:

Comment

its possible to spend way too much time looking at this website
      5:gen> man
      5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Finland is to Europe what your crazy old aunt is to your family.
        Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Timo (31)
          "My style is timeless. I found the shirt on a park bench, the trousers are from a sale and the shoes I bought in Budapest. The decoration is to celebrate tonight's club night.
          I think style has nothing to do with fashion. Anyone can be stylish. The fashion system is one of the worst innovations. It prevents people from being themselves and expressing themselves."

Comment

I've got to go to Finland.

EDIT: WOAH, I DIDN'T EVEN SEE THE GOGGLES!

Rosa (16)
            "I mix cyber punk and Japanese style. Colourful style brings me joy.
            Dj SiSeN is stylish. He's goodlooking and he always wears nice clothes.
            I'm wearing half self-made, half ready-made clothes. My friend bought the goggles from Holland."
            Last edited by Nickname; 12-17-2007, 01:02 PM. Reason: to increase hilarity
            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

you know some stuff there was actually kinda cool.

edit: and not weird at all.
              Originally posted by Tyson
              There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
              Originally posted by HeavenSent
              Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
              Originally posted by Izor
              Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

If I were living in New York during 1985, then yes, maybe.

Or possibly Tokyo in 2045.
                Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

conc IS living in Tokyo in 2045. I tottaly called it.
                  The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                  All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Mantra-Slider View Post
                    you know some stuff there was actually kinda cool.

edit: and not weird at all.

Comment

Well not too surprisingly most of the "best looking" on the site has some connections to sweden. The guy is wearing swedish brands and the girls look like any average swede, not fin!

Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.

Comment

I was just about to post that those 2 girls must be from sweden! Cuties!

Comment

tights have been so popular this year.

Comment

That page just has alot of different looks, thinking that all finns dress like that is just plain ignorance
                            Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

Look, it's da1 and his boyfriend displaced!

Comment

Working...
                              X