Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American News actually doing it's job

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22335754/

"The New York Times has compiled the first comprehensive list of 97 donors who gave or pledged a total of $69 million for the Clinton presidential library in the final years of the Clinton administration. The examination found that while some $1 million contributors were longtime Clinton friends, others were seeking policy changes from the administration. Two pledged $1 million each while they or their companies were under investigation by the Justice Department."

"As the scope of the foundation expanded from the Clinton library into issues like treating AIDS in the developing world and addressing global poverty and climate change, and Mrs. Clinton moved closer to announcing her candidacy, the pace of giving quickened. Last year, contributions reached $135 million, a 70 percent increase over the previous year. Two-thirds came from just 11 donors."

"For weeks, Clinton Foundation officials had suggested that the $31.3 million contribution listed on its tax return did not come from a single donor. They then said it came from a single source, but declined to identify it. Wednesday afternoon, a representative of Mr. Giustra contacted The Times and acknowledged the Radcliffe contribution.

This year, Mr. Giustra announced separate plans to give the Clinton Foundation $100 million, plus half of his future earnings from natural resource business ventures, for a joint project to spur economic growth in poor Latin American mining communities. Taken together, the contributions make Mr. Giustra one of the foundation’s largest benefactors, if not the single largest."

Anyone surprised? Very nice, we're limited to $2300 in donations and millions at a time are going to one of the candidates spouses. No, this doesn't have special interest written all over it. Here's a quote from Hillary, “You know, a lot of those lobbyists, whether you like it or not, represent real Americans."

Edit: Here's a link to a youtube video also referring to some contributions Hillary took illegally. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMfUajhL24I
    The video seems pretty legit, but there are some things on there that seem t0ne-like so I wouldn't take everything in it as legit (such as rigging the jury) but much of it makes sense and seems legit.
    Last edited by Reaver; 12-21-2007, 02:15 AM.
    1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
    3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
    3:Best> see it coming
    3:Best> sad

hillary4prez

Comment

FuCk Hillary
      4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
      4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
      4:Geio> DEEZ?
      4:Geio> LOLOL
      4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
      4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
      4:spirit> LOL
      4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
      4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

I bet you would! :fear:

Comment

Originally posted by Phred View Post
          I bet you would! :fear:
          ick

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

I will be voting for Ron Paul. This guy has a great mindset, and is all for the constitution. When I took a oath to defend consititution, techniqually I could arrest high ranking individuals, Most of them break the consititution everyday. Its getting to be rediculous and needs to be changed.

Comment

Originally posted by Geio View Post
              I will be voting for Ron Paul. This guy has a great mindset, and is all for the constitution. When I took a oath to defend consititution, techniqually I could arrest high ranking individuals, Most of them break the consititution everyday. Its getting to be rediculous and needs to be changed.
              Vote for someone that won't have 1/3 of the votes good choice
              might as well vote for Hilary and look like a complete idiot while you are at it

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
              1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
              1:Freeze> LOL FAR
              ---
              5:waven> freeze
              5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
              5:waven> you state your business with sanji
              5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
              5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
              5:waven> and i will talk to ease
              5:Freeze> LOL
              5:waven> that's how things work around here
              --
              1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

SHHHf

Comment

Originally posted by IceStorm View Post
                  Vote for someone that won't have 1/3 of the votes good choice
                  might as well vote for Hilary and look like a complete idiot while you are at it
                  Yeah, cause voting based on whomever everyone else is voting for is a great idea!
                  1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                  3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                  3:Best> see it coming
                  3:Best> sad

Comment

Originally posted by Reaver View Post
                    Yeah, cause voting based on whomever everyone else is voting for is a great idea!
                    Not to mention the fact that the big news outlets are notoriously bad for getting information on how much support a candidate really has.
                    help: (qg) (javs): i think my isp is stealing internet from me.

What's the difference between chopping an onion and chopping a baby? I cry when I chop onions. Type ?go Jav -Chao <ER>
                    MegamanEXE> Chao
                    MegamanEXE> I came from watching Hockey to say this
                    (Sefarius)> ....
                    (Hate The Fake)> LOL
                    MegamanEXE> You are sick
                    MegamanEXE> Good day

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X