Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chinese "Fire Mage" sets fire to classmate.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinese "Fire Mage" sets fire to classmate.

http://kotaku.com/337047/chinese-kid...e-to-classmate

Interesting story. This kid in China bought some gasoline and then lit his classmate on fire, because he 'believes' that he's the Fire Mage from WoW.
    DELETED

I saw in the Paper yesterday that in America 2 kids, 1 girl and 1 boy tried out mortal combat moves on the step-sister of the girl (I believe the girl and boy were 12 and the step-sister 7) and the step-sister died from it, having broken bones, bruises all over the place and something dislocated in her spine if I remember right.
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Wow, I absolutely LOVE some of these replies, gives these kids the Pulitzer:

"They should of set the kid on fire. That was he could understand what it means to be a true Fire Mage."

Yah man! Fuck that kid!

"sounds like the kid was mentally unstable and WOW helped him play out his fantasies. (i'm not blaming the game, it may have been an outlet for him) so i hope he got sent to a mental institution and not straight up prison. He needs help not incarceration."

Down with the prison system!

Comment

I believe we should throw down the prison system and just do an "Eye for an eye" sort of punishment. You stab someone, you get stabbed. Then that person would be like "Oh shit, is that what I been doing to people all this time? That shit hurts...man..."

Problem solved.
        sigpic
        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

That'd be a pretty sweet deal for sadomasochists.
          FREE MANDELA

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
            Wow, I absolutely LOVE some of these replies, gives these kids the Pulitzer:

"They should of set the kid on fire. That was he could understand what it means to be a true Fire Mage."
            roflamo.................
            4:BigKing> xD
            4:Best> i'm leaving chat
            4:BigKing> what did i do???
            4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
            4:BigKing> ???? why though
            4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
            4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by Stultus View Post
              That'd be a pretty sweet deal for sadomasochists.

LOL

to sex offenders: id say neuter them with two bricks being smashed together

Comment

Working...
              X