Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

Today, we have one superpower in our world; America. If there were two, would America still be fighting this war?

Just curious was your take is on it.
    2:STOMPA> my room mate just used my scissors to open her food. those are the scissors i use to trim my pubes

Mamamia! Save the princess Left_eye from the big and fat browser Yojo! ?go MARIO to play it. -nanas <ZH>
    9:trashed> LOL YOJ
    9:ph <ER>> LOL FAT BROWSER YOJO
    9:ph <ER>> OH GOD I SPIT MY WATER EVERYWHERE
    We need more people here! Yojo? is too fat and 10 isnt enough to life him up. ?go mario -Nanas <ZH>

alinea> if your penis wasn't so big, I coulda cleared it in one rep

Would they be a milliltary super power, a political super power, or an economic super power?

If they were an economic super power, they'd probably be on America's side, aiding with technology and such.

If they were a millitary super power, I think America would have a lot less troops in Kuwait.

If it were a political super power, then a lot more countries would be backing the Americans.

Note: You meant that if this country was on the coalition's side right?

Comment

Sorry for the confusion. No mean against the war.
      2:STOMPA> my room mate just used my scissors to open her food. those are the scissors i use to trim my pubes

Mamamia! Save the princess Left_eye from the big and fat browser Yojo! ?go MARIO to play it. -nanas <ZH>
      9:trashed> LOL YOJ
      9:ph <ER>> LOL FAT BROWSER YOJO
      9:ph <ER>> OH GOD I SPIT MY WATER EVERYWHERE
      We need more people here! Yojo? is too fat and 10 isnt enough to life him up. ?go mario -Nanas <ZH>

alinea> if your penis wasn't so big, I coulda cleared it in one rep

Comment

canada is a superpower

Comment

Rofl.

Originally posted by Machine of God
          canada is a superpower
          <- Amused.
          -Qbe
          Trench Wars Player
          questionedone@hotmail.com
          STFU GG -NT-.

Comment

Political super power? What the hell is that?

Comment

I don't think the situation of having 2 superpowers at the same time for a prolonged period of time is possible. Simply becuase there would be too strong of a competition between the two.

Iraq symbolizes the 'nature resources', if there were indeed two superpowers, there would be some spectacular dogfight for the control of these oil resources. Although it might take place before, during or after the war.
              So you might see the aggressive diplomatic batters before the war or the collusion of the two during the war and the bitter dispute afterwards.
              Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

You mean to tell me that China (who has the biggest army in the world) is not a superpower? They speak out against war also.

China=superpower who speaks out against the war
                USA still fights the war....so the answer is yes, america still fights the war even with another superpower in opposition to the war.
                Ну вот...

Comment

Telcat, you're right, that's what happened with Russia and America during the cold war.

Aenima, China might have the biggest army, but that has nothing to do with them having the strongest one, not even close.

I meant political as in having great international influence (with good leaders, UN representatives etc) without much military or economic insentive.

Comment

Europe is political superpower, US is military.
                    In the end I guess the military will get it's way...
                    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

US is also an economic superpower... remember the USSR? Economy is how the USA basically won the cold war.

Comment

ironic how you say that given today's circumstances exceed
                        Ну вот...

Comment

I have very little interest in political matters and those that America gets involved in frankly because I'd rather go enjoy my time and not fret over it, but here's how I look at it.

Consider the kid that gets picked on by the same 'bully' everyday. A lot of people would feel the need to stick up for that little guy, moreso to my point, a lot would.

Now consider this idea on a larger scale when it affects many numerous lives. In the eyes of the would-be protector there is not holding back.

So in most cases regardless if I agree/disagree I'd just rather consider that at least USA is 'attempting' to improve human life.

And more related to your question, America has been the superpower of the world, probably still is, and still should be. Frankly you don't let someone take shots at you, nope, you go kick their a**.
                          TWLB Champion Season 1 (Light)
                          TWLD Champion Season 6/7 (Elusive/Syndicate)
                          TWLJ Champion Season 7 (Syndicate)

1 of the first 2 to get all 3. (Fireballz is other)

Comment

Yes, I would like to think that most European countries are political powers, the UK seems to be more of a political power than anything else (though i'm not sure how strong their economy is). Most of the say in the UN seems to come from European contries also, well at least what I've been hearing/seeing.

Note (A bash on France): Was reading up on fark.com the other day, found an article that said California has passed France's economy once again. I didn't read all of it, but I figured I'd throw that in for no apparent reason.

Comment

CHINA!!! RISE UP AND SMOTE AMERICA SO WE CAN JUST END OUR PATHETIC REIGNS OVER THIS PLANET BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING BUT CAVEMEN HERE.

THE TIME OF THE COCHROACH IS NOW. THEY WILL RULE THE EARTH IN OUR ABSCENCE. THEIR CHALLENGE WILL BE ALIEN INVADERS.
                              Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Working...
                              X