Attack of the Frownies- Charity Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attack of the Frownies- Charity Game

Do you guys remember the charity idea I had a few weeks back, dealing with Child's Play? I had planned to do a short animation with the hopes of raising money for the organization. $600 bucks was the goal, with the idea that for every $100 dollars raised, I would do another minute of animation. People that donated 25 dollars or more would also be able to get an avatar/wallpaper from me.

Well I talked to a few people and got the idea to create an original storyline to go with the animation- so I went with one about a bunch of sour-faced wet blankets trying to ruin christmas (super original, right?) The animation has run into some setbacks, but it's coming still, never fear.Long story short, along with the animation I was able to get a co-worker of mine to help create a game with me, to help in raising money. So here is the game, dubbed "Attack of the Frownies". It ties in with the animation, but the story in a nutshell is that Frownies are attacking the north pole, and the hero of the game (a Gadgeteer elf named Gillywock) has to fend off the hordes of Frownies with your snowball shooting mechanical glove.

Can you save Christmas? Find out, and fend off the frownies!

Oh and donating some money would be nice too.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/417001
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.
Working...
X