No announcement yet.

Outraged And Appalled By This Next New Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got to agree with urmama, these people made other terrible movies such as Date Movie, Epic Movie, and most of the Scary Movies. The Scary Movies weren't all terrible but some of them were pretty fuckin' bad. I love 300 and it's a bit of a piss off that they made this.
    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

omfg this shit sucks

but on the other hand

THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO THEY DO WHAT THEY WANT TO DO

Comment

Is nothing sacred anymore these days?!

Comment

Originally posted by Mythrandir View Post
          Is nothing sacred anymore these days?!
          Rhetorical question I presume.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname View Post
            300 was good, but I only saw it once. Seeing it 100 times is retarded, for any movie.
            True I bet he also saw titanic 1000 times and cried in each show....
            Originally Posted by Izor
            The best solution for this is to simply not play squads who have people caught cheating

everyone agree that once the staffers catch someone cheating they wont get to play, instead of evading the ban and rejoining that squad on an alias, then cheating again.
            Originally Posted by Wark <ER>
            My thought is, if you even suspect a certain player of cheating, I don't want that sort of attention to my squad, and would probaly blacklist them.

Comment

yeah it looks pretty horrible... but I'm going to download it anyway.
              TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
              TelCat> hoes get paid :(
              TelCat> i dont

Comment

I just think its good to take the piss out of.

Comment

saw the commercial, looks the exact same as all these other type of movies. If you were turly outraged by something like this, you're retarded.
                  The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                  All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Deductable View Post
                    True I bet he also saw titanic 1000 times and cried in each show....
                    I saw Titanic 1000 times and had a weeping fest each and every time.
                    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

300 wasn't a bad movie but it wasn't nearly as good as the hype. The whole concept of "boss battles" that I kept hearing about was a joke. The Protector with Tony Jaa had way more "boss battles" and felt exactly like playing through a Final Fight video game, which I found really cool. I thought 300 deserved a 6 out of 10.

Comment

Nothing will beat 'The Game of Death' in terms of boss battles.
                        Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                        www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                        www.animeslice.com

Comment

Don't hate on 300, Beowulf was far worse and it tired to emulate it.
                          Celibrate
                          XXX is overrated.

Comment

Working...
                          X