2008 hangover!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 hangover!

1. January is always a day where I get a massive hangover, and this year was no different. I've been sleeping to around 8pm, only to take breaks to run down and barf. I've had worse, but this is a bad one.

8/10

How did you guys go?
    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

I was propably still drunk when I woke up, so I took one beer and have been feeling quite good. Just little headache and sleepy. :P

Comment

never get hangovers.

sucks for you

Comment

My heart goes out to all the asians of our community today.

For the rest of you that CAN help a hangover, you'll learn, or maybe you won't and I'll see you on the street some morning on my way to work.

Comment

I drank lots of water the night before and only stuck to the clear liq... No hangover for me.
          -Bubbles
          Phillie> lag isnt skill btw F-35
          Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

i got the flu, im sick as FUCK

Comment

didn't sleep and i feel great, but physically worn out, so when i go to bed it's going to feel so goooooodddddddd
              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

One of my friends had a threesome with 2 chicks, one of them being an exgirlfriend of another friend and he was none pleased.

over all it was good. we found a 1.75 of jager and a 1.75 of pinapple malibu.

ohhh noooo
                Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

mass amounts of liquor wine chamagne and beer.
                  everybody i was with this morning went out to breakfast but none of us touched our food. i pity the employee who has to clean up that bathroom

Comment

Because I had work this morning, I was limited to 2 shots just for fun =]
                    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                    Failure teaches success.
                    . â–²
                    ▲ ▲

Comment

Only rocked Beer, save some really cheap champaign at Midnight that thank god I got the small glass for. All in all i'm pretty much ok. My stomache feels a tad off, and I have the smallest of small headaches, but it's nothing really. I'm smart enough not to get hungover.
                      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

final tally, 24 hours, 4 people:

18 7oz Rolling Rocks
                        12 Magic Hats
                        750mL of Beefeater
                        300mL of Tanqueray
                        2 bottles of Champagne
                        More than an eighth of some stanky medical shit.
                        Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

When I woke up I was still drunk so I went back to sleep. The second time I woke up I felt like I had no hangover at all so I started watching Simpsons on TV and thinking bout how lucky I was not having a hangover... Until I felt the sudden urge to vomit. And it was not a lil vomit, it was huge. And after that everything went downhill, me feeling a lot worse hour by hour until finally at like 10pm it stopped.

Summary: A sneaky hangover, lured me to think it didnt exist and then hit me under the belt. Coulda been worse tho, had no serious headache, so I'm giving it a

7/10
                          Regency> not in for dd lol
                          Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

I haven't slept for 40 hours prior to new year's night so I was pretty fucked up already. Went to bed around 8 am yesterday (not alone, but that's another story..), woke up at 4 pm, ate something and drank about one entire bottle of juice, got in the car and slept all the way home, came home and slept till 10 am today.
                            What's really fucked up is the fact I should have been working at least 8 hours a day these past days to meet the translation assignment deadline, and I'm not even one third done.. and tomorrow's jan 3rd! Good grief
                            2:Displaced> k washed my nuts, hope they stop itching now
                            2:Displaced> now its my fucking foot that is itching, FOR FUCKS SAKE

2:Eeks> there was this girl that had a crush on me
                            2:Eeks> and she had the biggest boobs i've ever seen live
                            2:Eeks> had back problems too i think
                            2:Eeks> it was kinda disturbing when her boobs were bigger than her head

1:DangerGirl> spider, give your cap to era
                            1:spider> Wooooohoo!
                            1:spider> .*passes the hat*
                            1:Erathia> <eats the hat>

Comment

It was a long time since I was drunk enough to get blackouts. The lack of babes made me call my ex.. ew! If she calls me I'll just say I don't remember.

Comment

Working...
                              X