No announcement yet.

Sex With Robots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are bigger issues concerning AI then sex and marriage. First robots would have to be recognized as intelligent and conscious beings and after that beings with similar or equal [legally entitled] rights as a human. All of that has to happen before marriage, relationships or even love can be socially accepted or tolerated.

Comment

what would i need with a robotic hand?
      Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
      Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar View Post
        There are bigger issues concerning AI then sex and marriage. First robots would have to be recognized as intelligent and conscious beings and after that beings with similar or equal [legally entitled] rights as a human. All of that has to happen before marriage, relationships or even love can be socially accepted or tolerated.
        It's true, but I think what mr. urmama is trying to say is we don't really need the AI part, I mean, people has gotten married to animals, right? So we don't really need any sort of "intelligence" when we have the sex. Even though I agree that it's wrong, it's still a big part of a successful relationship. Big enough to take over something as wrong as marrying a robot? I'd have to ask the guy who married a cow (correct me if I'm wrong I distinctively remember someone marrying a cow).
        TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
        TelCat> hoes get paid :(
        TelCat> i dont

Comment

Working...
        X