This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lizard Fuel View Post
    might I add that Infractions are pretty much useless. Don't quote me word for word on this, but I think at one point I had like 6 infractions worth like 80 points. I'm going to assume yours was worth like...6 points. 15 more of those and you might get banned. Step carefully sir.
    LOL I don't even know how to read the damn shit.

?/? (?) what's this shit mean?

Like I said, The rules should be rewritten more explicitly and should include the corresponding infractions (with their duration) with each rule.... AND it should have some information on how to read the friggin code of infractions... along with the consequence of infraction limits.

IT'S BULLSHIT!!

Edit:> Just goes to show how most of staffers have their head up their ass. Instead of attacking me for posting this goddamn thread, they should have took the opportunity to make all the questions regarding The Rules & The Infractions more clearly understandable for the whole community. <_<
    Last edited by HeavenSent; 01-05-2008, 03:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HeavenSent View Post
      the #/# is How many current infractions you have / How many you've ever had. The # after that is how many points your current infractions are worth.

I think you can cash in infraction points to buy repels for your warbird.

Comment

Why do people still argue with Heavensent? Once he has his mind said you can prove him wrong all he wants he will just pretend you didn't say anything and continue.
        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Make a rule for a ban or a probation for moderator sass. Seriously, just do it.

Comment

Originally posted by HeavenSent View Post
            LOL I don't even know how to read the damn shit.

Like I said, The rules should be rewritten more explicitly and should include the corresponding infractions (with their duration) with each rule.... AND it should have some information on how to read the friggin code of infractions... along with the consequence of infraction limits.

IT'S BULLSHIT!!

Edit:> Just goes to show how most of staffers have their head up their ass. Instead of attacking me for posting this goddamn thread, they should have took the opportunity to make all the questions regarding The Rules & The Infractions more clearly understandable for the whole community. <_<
            The rules are fine. From this thread alone, you seem to be the only one who doesn't find the rules clearly understandable. You even state how much you agree with PH's critique of the rules, but most of what he said was in support of the rules.

Stop talking like you're speaking on behalf of "the whole community" as if you're some watchdog standing up to an unfair system. The reaction of others in this thread clearly show otherwise. Your opening post about 99.99% of things being overlooked by staff is a joke, especially when you agreed with most of PH's explanation about how a majority of infractions are taken care of.

Those rules are pretty much standard fare as far as messageboards go. Forum staff are also under no obligation to outline the infraction point system. I can easily name a half dozen people who would take advantage of that system right away if they knew the set-up.

Comment

Close this thread, and tell Heavensent to send an email to some fake mail address to report unfair treatment by staff.

I mean, we need equal treatment, and those who whines about bans gets this.
              Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

There's really no more to see here. </thread>
                DELETED

Comment

Working...
                X