No announcement yet.

Real ID Act

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe we are getting passports with chips too, or at least they have been talking about it. And the chip would contain information that is already on your passport, it is just faster to check in a computer I believe. Maybe a bit more info, but nothing I heard yet came across to me like: OMG BIG BROTHER RUN BITCHES RUN..

About government and technology, they are trying to introduce a pass for all public transport in the Netherlands, with a chip on it where you can put money on, or it being a daycard, etc. And 2 German kids already hacked it. So now their are security issues and it is postponed, AGAIN.
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd View Post
      Oh, you mean the ones you can bang with a hammer to disable?.
      Why would I wanna hit my passport with a hammer?
      DELETED

Comment

Today your passports, tomorrow your driver's license, then under your skin. It's a conditioning in progress. Then they'll control your finances. Get on their bad side and they'll disable your chip & take your money & your identity :fear:

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell View Post
          Why would I wanna hit my passport with a hammer?
          Because you don't want a thief with a cheap, readily-available reader to be able to clone your identity.
          Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Originally posted by HeavenSent View Post
            Today your passports, tomorrow your driver's license, then under your skin. It's a conditioning in progress. Then they'll control your finances. Get on their bad side and they'll disable your chip & take your money & your identity :fear:
            Stop being insane. Put down the crack pipe.

Comment

I don't like derailing my own thread but I don't really like startin new threads anyways, so check this out
              http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h110-393
              1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
              3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
              3:Best> see it coming
              3:Best> sad

Comment

At what point would you consider the possibility of people being chipped not insane? There's already been a family voluntarily implanted with them because they were "concerned about their security" after 9/11, and there was a bill voted down as recently as last year in a state senate that would have forced certain offenders of the law and the elderly to have chips put into their bodies.

I'm not saying go out and become a conspiracy theorist, but right now I wouldn't say it isn't possible within the next three or four decades.
                help: (qg) (javs): i think my isp is stealing internet from me.

What's the difference between chopping an onion and chopping a baby? I cry when I chop onions. Type ?go Jav -Chao <ER>
                MegamanEXE> Chao
                MegamanEXE> I came from watching Hockey to say this
                (Sefarius)> ....
                (Hate The Fake)> LOL
                MegamanEXE> You are sick
                MegamanEXE> Good day

Comment

Why don't you stop being so ignorant, insulting people you don't agree with? If you disagree with someone's opinion, you don't have to be so rude. Just ignore it, or give some intelligent input why you disagree. The fact is, you're bias, i.e. prejudice with anything anyone like myself has to say. Why? I don't know. Perhaps you're just really afraid of it becoming a reality. Just google RFID chips without prejudice and an open mind, and you'll see just how far they plan on going with it. Look at the quote in my sig. I didn't say it. Rockefeller said it. He and his circle of power & wealth have the means to eventually make it happen... and it most certainly will. As much as I would rather not reference it, it's been foretold in the bible. It's the mark of the beast. When it's fully implemented no one will be able to buy, sell or hold a job without it. You can believe it or not, but you don't have to sling your hater mentality to everyone that thinks so differently than you. <_<

Comment

Don't listen to them Conc, they're just pissed because they'll never be part of the elite. When the NWA comes they're just going to be part of the controlled, while we superiors roll deep in UnivEros.

Comment

Shhhhhh! The first rule of being in the Illimunati is to not talk about the Illuminati, Paul!

Rookies.

Comment

If it's under your skin, you'll never lose it!
                        DELETED

Comment

I dont understand some of the misgivings people have. The report says it would cost 3.9 billion, not 25 billion. It also says no chips will be used. The purpose is to stop people from gaining multiple licenses by cross-checking other states to make sure a person doesnt already have a license.

This is all straight from the article. Now, people can just say that the report is lying to us, so I'd like to see another source that talks about chips and 25 billion dollar costs.

For now I dont see a concern, I would be if the information was in one single database, but Kolar says it would not be. Also the report says California has been doing this for a while, so it seems I'm already set.

So I'm wondering where the concern is coming from over 25 billion dollars and microchips, because I'd like to read that article.

And about the Universal National Service bill: sounds sketchy and I have a bad feeling about it, but I need more info.

Comment

Working...
                          X