To all those in (the Quebec province of) Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post
    Spring Break = March. That's that. I get that not much happens up there, I really don't mind. I basically wanna head to everyone's favorite pubs and just chill. The point of Spring Break (to me) is to just relax after working so hard at University for the past couple months. AKA DRINK BOOZE IN THE SUBZERO!
    yeah man, it's a good idea if you're 18. I remember hitting it up and being able to order a beer for the first time, it was awesome. There's attractions but the only problem is the bulk of them are in the summer, not trying to bring you down cause there's still a lot you can do. Where you guys planning on staying?

I know I'm sounding preachy, but Hi-Montreal was better than a hotel we stayed at. It had a buffet breakfast (5$), a pub located in the basement (cheap pints, large kitchens with stoves, microwaves, and fridges. Pool tables, TV's, couches, computers, music nights where everyone picks up an instrument and jams, pub crawls, random French tours). If you're single and going with a bunch of guys, really look into this. It's the thing to do when you're 18, and this pretty much gives you direct access to girls 18-30. We stayed in a four man dorm room one year so we knew everyone in our room and we also got our own bed which wasn't possible if we stayed at a hotel. We tried to save money by cooking our food at the hostel, but honestly man calling it a hostel isn't fair, it's way cleaner than half the hotels I've been to.
    Last edited by Cops; 01-16-2008, 12:04 AM.
    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

live on the street.
      Originally posted by turmio
      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
      Originally posted by grand
      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
        I know I'm sounding preachy, but Hi-Montreal was better than a hotel we stayed at. It had a buffet breakfast (5$), a pub located in the basement (cheap pints, large kitchens with stoves, microwaves, and fridges. Pool tables, TV's, couches, computers, music nights where everyone picks up an instrument and jams, pub crawls, random French tours). If you're single and going with a bunch of guys, really look into this. It's the thing to do when you're 18, and this pretty much gives you direct access to girls 18-30. We stayed in a four man dorm room one year so we knew everyone in our room and we also got our own bed which wasn't possible if we stayed at a hotel. We tried to save money by cooking our food at the hostel, but honestly man calling it a hostel isn't fair, it's way cleaner than half the hotels I've been to.
        Hmm a Hostel eh? We're actually only going up for a few days, and the more I think the more I realize the possibility of having to bring girls with us, which either means one pussy the entire time or no pussy the entire time.

Hopefully they will be cool about whatever goes on there, but I just don't care at this point.

Do you have details you can pass onto me for Hi-Montreal, I think I'd really dig that shit.
        Originally posted by Jeenyuss
        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

You might have to have a 4-5 room for your guy friends and a 4-5 person room for your girl friends.

Their site -

http://www.hostellingmontreal.com/en..._montreal.aspx

You can go watch a hockey game, it's right next store

http://hihostels.ca/quebec/594/hi-mo...ontreal.hostel

'Bar Tour... a must-do! Every Tuesday - meeting point at the hostel's café @ 8pm for the "happy hour" and departure with our guide @ 8:30pm! A long night in perspective...' -

more activities -

http://hihostels.ca/quebec/602/hi-montreal_hostel's+activities.hostel

edit: use your student i.d card and get money off!
          it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Only two seasons in Canada, winter and August.

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral View Post
              Our winter's are bad but they don't last more than 2-3 months, we didn't really have that many 'bad days' this winter, plus it's almost over. I started wearing a sweater instead of a coat a week ago.

March and April are autumn weather where it's not too cold but it's just right, we get a lot of rain.

May - August is hot, shorts get broken out.

Comment

I don't think I have enough people, nor am I staying long enough to warrant a Hostel stay.

The more I talk to people the more fucking finicky they are about going, so this shit might get trashed to go somewhere fucking boring where I have to pay a homeless dude to buy me booze.
                sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

nobody you know has a fake id wtf

go to mexico not canada
                  5:gen> man
                  5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious View Post
                    nobody you know has a fake id wtf

go to mexico not canada
                    we did this summer, but we decided to lose it after we all turned 18 and went to college because if we get caught, it's a felony, apparently.

I actually dig the cold, which is why I wanted to head over to Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
                      live on the street.
                      This is how I generally spend Spring BROKE.

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral View Post
                        have you thought of making a stand-up routine out of that bit?
                        Originally posted by turmio
                        jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                        Originally posted by grand
                        I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Working...
                        X