Top 5(ish) Sci-Fi movies EVER!!1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
    Isn't Star Trek all about finding their way back to Earth?

And:

I Robot

thats battlestar gallactica

or star trek voyager, which i only watched until i realized the captain was a chick, palease.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post
      EDIT: Did Geno just call Dr. Strangelove awful?
      Fuck no, it's my favorite comedy. Just that pile of Bruce Willis shit that people keep mentioning in a thread that has "Top 5(ish)" in the title.

Comment

I only ever saw a few episodes of Star Trek on tv, the series, and all I heard them whine about is how they lost their way to earth.
        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

I believe you're thinking of Lost in Space.

Regardless, the Star Trek franchise is worth looking into if you're pretty much completely unfamiliar to it. You don't even have to be a huge nerd to like it. I'd try watching some episodes of The Next Generation to avoid the generational gap evident in the original series. My personal favorite is Deep Space Nine but that's more of a commitment.

Comment

everybody is forgetting

back to the future! come on...classic.
            star wars (and spaceballs, i guess)
            matrix
            minority report
            time bandits

Comment

I am overall not a huge fan of Star Trek/Star Wars and those kind of shows.. don't know why but they have never drawn my interest like I have to see them.
              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

If you like to watch old shitty movies for camp value like me, check out Forbidden Planet. It's not all that shitty but very cheesy (and despite having a 50 years younger Leslie Nielson, it is not the type of cheese he makes nowadays - it's supposed to be serious).

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine View Post
                  LOL seriously:
                  -Brazil
                  -Jurassic Park (how can this NOT be considered sci-fi, can we actually make dinosaurs? no)
                  -Return of the Jedi (I know ESB is a better movie, but this has been a favorite of mine since I was 3)
                  -Aliens
                  -Spaceballs
                  Spaceballs?! That's a comedy lol, but if Epi gets to vote for it then so will I since I've seen it more times than any other movie.

Comment

Genre isn't a zero-sum classification.

Comment

Best Sci Fi / Thrillers:

Cube
                      Alien
                      Event Horizon
                      Sphere

Comment

seriously though...primer sucked guys.
                        Originally posted by Tone
                        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Ooo Sphere, good one.

Comment

Working...
                          X